Blackpool Away

I was in my local, in British West Hartlepool on the Friday night, and was told a H/pool born Blackpool player, would leave a complimentary ticket at the ground for me.
I got to Bloomfield Road, and the twat had given the ticket to someone else, so as kick off time approached, I was outside the ground, along with a couple of hundred other, ticketless Sunlan fans.
Rather than have us going back to the pubs and causing problems, the police opened the exit gates and let us all in for free. 👍
We won, and I was on the pitch at the end of the game, and was swinging on the crossbar with some lads, when the thing snapped, sending us all tumbling arse over tit, onto the turf :oops:
Aye I ended up on the pitch as well

Confirmed.

@CWaters_SAFC: BLACKPOOL AWAY TICKETS Allocation 4,342 30+ BCP - Mon 24th Feb - Tues 25th Feb 10+ BCP - Wed 26th Feb 0+ BCP & UK Members - Thurs 27th - Fri 28th Feb Gen Sale - Mon 2nd March Adult - £19 Over 65 - £17 Under 22 - £17 Under 17 - £9 Under 12 - £4 Under 5 - FOC (With paying Adult)

I’m hoping it goes to at least the 0+ points phase because there’s a canny few in our group on less than 10 so I’m having to wait to get mine with them.

Does anyone know if I buy an U12 ticket (I have sorted an adult ticket from elsewhere) will I still get a loyalty point?

Back