Blackpool Away

Ticket office phoned me this afternoon, said I was one of the last people to nab a ticket after I emailed them just after 1pm yesterday.

Anyone know how many tickets we were allocated? I can't imagine us getting as many as we did last season (which was phenomenal, seeing red and white on every street).

Think we just have that stand that runs along the side of the pitch this season, feels like a temporary one.
Was a bit strange with more Blackpool fans outside the ground last year, pleased they are sorted, should be a good atmosphere.

@Ian Crow I’ve just had a response back from Chris, the club is going to formally put something out early next week but they’ve said there are 1400 uk members and not all will be applying for a Blackpool ticket so they’re hoping that everyone applying can be accommodated. They also didn’t anticipate the issues with ticket master not working so the ticket office have been flat out trying to resolve everything.
Chris mentioned they’ll be looking at potentially introducing a 5 point phase in future games where there is big demand.

This is what the lad who runs RAWA sent me.

@Ian Crow I’ve just had a response back from Chris, the club is going to formally put something out early next week but they’ve said there are 1400 uk members and not all will be applying for a Blackpool ticket so they’re hoping that everyone applying can be accommodated. They also didn’t anticipate the issues with ticket master not working so the ticket office have been flat out trying to resolve everything.
Chris mentioned they’ll be looking at potentially introducing a 5 point phase in future games where there is big demand.

This is what the lad who runs RAWA sent me.
Agree with that like, the jump from 30 points straight down to 10 was daft as well as going from under 10 to zero with nothing in between.

Back