Blackpool Away - Roll Call

Do you know a bloke called Ian Carden.?
No sorry mate I don't
Staying over in lytham on Saturday, because I'm dead posh. Off to the pleasure beach on Sunday as it's half price wristbands!
The 5 of stayed in a b+b in Blackpool last year for £30 including a full English for the 5 of us!
The velvet coaster is canny, not too far from the ground, was full of Sunderland last season bar one lad in a shearer shirt.
Good shout lytham, presume ure getting train to Blackpool south?

Funny I'm 50 this year and my 1st proper night out in lytham was last month!! Going again next month. Taps and craft ale pub are great.

Last edited:

Someone on facebook is claiming we got 1500 more, but I can't see it. It would mean moving home fans rowdy lot from the North Stnd corner near the East stand away end. Prob season ticket holders in there.

Someone on facebook is claiming we got 1500 more, but I can't see it. It would mean moving home fans rowdy lot from the North Stnd corner near the East stand away end. Prob season ticket holders in there.
No hopes of that happening imo. Under oystains and them not caring about home fans I could see it, but under sadler..no chance.

Back