Blackpool Away - Roll Call

Weatherall_11

Reserve Squad
Who is going to Blackpool then?

If you're going, are you staying the weekend or just over for the match?

I know that last year was a madness, complete takeover. For the people that have been, what pubs are the ones to go to?

Personally myself, Me and my dad are going for the full weekend travelling there on the Friday and Returning on the Sunday.

Ha'way the lads!

Trying to get a ticket, hopefully they haven't all sold out yet??

I'm doing the Liverpool half marathon on the Sunday, so am staying in Liverpool Saturday night.

Who is going to Blackpool then?

If you're going, are you staying the weekend or just over for the match?

I know that last year was a madness, complete takeover. For the people that have been, what pubs are the ones to go to?

Personally myself, Me and my dad are going for the full weekend travelling there on the Friday and Returning on the Sunday.

Ha'way the lads!
Yes Iā€™ll be there, just travelling on the day, why anyone would want to spend a weekend in Blackpool is beyond me.

Me.

Early train up Friday morning from London Euston , travelling home Sunday morning.

Can't wait for this one.....and the Burton, AFC Wimbledon and Rotherham away days šŸ‘
Yes Iā€™ll be there, just travelling on the day, why anyone would want to spend a weekend in Blackpool is beyond me.

Some of us still have to work for a living marrašŸ˜‰...so for me it's a weekend away for football, pies and ale šŸ‘

Overnighting for Bristol Rovers on the Tuesday evening before Blackpool, so an easy week for me that one šŸ˜Ž

Last edited by a moderator:
Had originally planned staying Friday and Saturday it was all booked up my eldest 16th that weekend and owa lasses father lives in Fleetwood so was making a big deal about it, however it unfortunately falls on the time owa British bulldog is due to give birth to her pups so now it's just me n my two boys down n back on the day

Back