Black Panther on the loose in Ayrshire

Last edited by a moderator:
This. They've just got big hair.

They’re the largest domestic cat breed! Males can reach 18lb, their hair must be made of lead!

I’ve seen many Maine Coons when I used to get dragged along to cat shows. They are astonishingly big.
Obviously not fully grown panther size, but I wasn’t being serious!

A Maine Coon blacked up! I didn’t think I’d be called out on a genuine size comparison! :lol:

They’re the largest domestic cat breed! Males can reach 18lb, their hair must be made of lead!

I’ve seen many Maine Coons when I used to get dragged along to cat shows. They are astonishingly big.
Obviously not fully grown panther size, but I wasn’t being serious!

A Maine Coon blacked up! I didn’t think I’d be called out on a genuine size comparison! :lol:

I guessed that mate. Plus aren't they long haired while panthers short haired ? (leopard)

Jaguar and Leopard. They still have their marking but are so black you can't see them unless you are close enough to get eaten.
I looked up the crushing power of a jaguar's jaws a long time ago and it is like a few hundred pounds so I think somebodies labrador would be very dead very soon.
I once had a lion nearly bite my arm off(true!).:)

Yeah. I do love short haired pussies.:cool:
Smut, reported!

Maybe they'll send him back to Wakanda.

A lad I work with had an encounter with a big cat about twenty years ago on the east coast. Interestingly there's a seasonal pattern to the sightings.

When I worked in Aberdeen about 20yr ago I saw a large black cat in some woods between Dyce and Blackburn on the A96. Absolutely scared the shite out of me.

Mate of mine swears down he saw a Puma like cat about 20 years ago now. He used to drive for the Royal Mail nightshift and he said he was driving next to the Lambton Estate when it ran in front of his van about 20 yards ahead and jumped over the wall.. we all took the piss but he stuck to his story...

Back