Black Ops 4

Totally disappointed when I heard the news yesterday, watching the sneak peak trailer released today still totally disappointed!

Well the trailer just had previous Black Ops game footage and "Forget what you know", so nothing to go on really.

I'll keep an eye on it, just because it's Treyarch tbh, they haven't made a bad cod yet imo. They should have been given WW2, it would have been a whole lot better.

Well the trailer just had previous Black Ops game footage and "Forget what you know", so nothing to go on really.

I'll keep an eye on it, just because it's Treyarch tbh, they haven't made a bad cod yet imo. They should have been given WW2, it would have been a whole lot better.

COD3 was shite tbf.

I’d quite like to see a Battlefield WW2 or a BF/CoD set in Vietnam with a bit more depth. I know BO1 had some Vietnam in it and there was a BF Vietnam expansion but would like to see a new one.

I’d quite like to see a Battlefield WW2 or a BF/CoD set in Vietnam with a bit more depth. I know BO1 had some Vietnam in it and there was a BF Vietnam expansion but would like to see a new one.

It would have been more sensible for them to do COD WW2 considering they've just done WW1.. but of course they need to churn this shite out to attract the kids.

Massively lacking a vietnam war game like

It could be immense, especially if BF made it

Got rid of WW2. Story was canny but online was awful. Didn't feel like a world war 2 game at all whereas Battlefield managed to get it spot on with ww1.

CoD peaked with the Modern Warfare stuff. That's what they should stick to, these futuristic ones are awful. Leave those games to Halo/Titanfall etc

Got rid of WW2. Story was canny but online was awful. Didn't feel like a world war 2 game at all whereas Battlefield managed to get it spot on with ww1.

CoD peaked with the Modern Warfare stuff. That's what they should stick to, these futuristic ones are awful. Leave those games to Halo/Titanfall etc

Agree, story was decent but thought online was shite and sold it a month later. Really lazily done. The maps were terrible. Battlefield 1 beats it in every way.

Treyarch know how to make decent maps so I'm sort of interested to see what they've got. If it's the future though it can fuck off.

Last edited:
Black ops 3 would have been pretty good if it was boots on the ground

I enjoyed it for a while. It was better than WW2 anyway, which was boots on the ground.

Still, not a fan of the futuristic crap. What we really need is a MW4 but not the fake Infinity Ward or Sledgehammer making it, they're rubbish at CoDs.

And seen as they'll be making the next two, and I'm not interested in this, I can safely say I'm done with the series for a good three year.

Last edited:
Looks shit as per usual, I wish they would stop doing them but they never will, it'll get to the point where they will just put the year on the end of the game like fifa and pes

Looks shit as per usual, I wish they would stop doing them but they never will, it'll get to the point where they will just put the year on the end of the game like fifa and pes

At least sports games have a reason for annual releases.

See they've added battle royal. How original :rolleyes:

Back