Black Friday

ABZ1879

Full Back
This is all kicking off around now isn't it? Hoy your best finds in here.

Amazon have gone early with a few decent ones here (half price Nespresso machines the pick)
TalkTalk and Vodafone also gone early with some decent broadband deals
Sky doing a free TV with their big bundle

I am on the lookout for some new headphones if anyone comes across any...

Amazon have gone early with a few decent ones here (half price Nespresso machines the pick)

Having Sky being doing that for awhile? I got a good pair of earphones of Wish for nowt.

Read last year that a lot of so called BF deals were the same price as normal. Some were even increased in price. Like most sales the original concept has long disappeared.
There are still bargains about if you are looking for something specific and have done your research beforehand.

I’m hoping Beerhawk offer 50% off all homebrew equipment like they did last year - they are expensive compared to my usual HB equipment sites at full price but at half price their stuff is a bargain. I have a feeling last year’s offer was only because they’d recently launched the HB range and they only did it to boost their visibility.

Not sure the deals are any better than the daily deals that are on there everyday, just more of them. Bottles of booze are usually canny mind

Boycott all things Nescafe - they are a horrible company, e.g. the Nespresso pods are toxic to the environment and they knew it when they were introduced.

Boycott all things Nescafe - they are a horrible company, e.g. the Nespresso pods are toxic to the environment and they knew it when they were introduced.

The Nespresso and other similar machines are loss-leaders. They then screw you with the pod prices.

It's the same principle as printers and ink cartridges. They barely break even on the printer but charge exorbitantly for cartridges.

PS
I don't give a shit about "toxic to the environment" - everything can be viewed that way if you want to be over zealous.

Read last year that a lot of so called BF deals were the same price as normal. Some were even increased in price. Like most sales the original concept has long disappeared.
Check out Amazon price tracker, Amazon price history charts, price watches, and price drop alerts. for Amazon price comparisons. It soon tells you how good the Black Friday deals are(nt).

Absolutely this. I check camelcamelcamel all the time.

You can get a cracking bargain on BF, but you're more than likely to just get the normal selling price.

I do list everything I'm after for Xmas, and try to pick it up on BF though, its not likely to get any cheaper than then.

Back