Black Friday Sales

Massive queues and traffic today,big savings though,got some Ralph Lauren and carhart clothes,discounts on Dior perfume and cosmetics for her indoors,also got her a new Canada goose but sadly no discount on that,not even tax off.
Where did you get your reduced Carhartt gear?

Seriously tempted by that as it looks great...need to save money for Christmas presents though.
I have one, and if it was a bloke I would have ran off with it - they're the f***ing mutts nuts, I was even debating buying another model just because it was half price as I love my Shark hoover so much.
Trying to resist the urge to by a PS4 Pro.
I'm holding off as the PS5 will be out next year.

Got a 76% discount off an electric toothbrush after being told off by the dentist earlier on...who the fuck pays £230 for a f***ing toothbrush tho?

I have one, and if it was a bloke I would have ran off with it - they're the f***ing mutts nuts, I was even debating buying another model just because it was half price as I love my Shark hoover so much.

I'm holding off as the PS5 will be out next year.

That is what sensible me is trying to do, stupid me is telling me to just buy the pro though.

Yeah, I get that, but Curry's are clearly using stealth tactics to make a few quid. The original price of the Chromebook was £299, so it still looks like a good deal, but if you were waiting till today, you'd be gutted. That and the fact they advertise that today is Black Friday and prices are dropping like hot cakes. Still, I was lucky; owe me mate a case of Guinness for being on the ball.
Hot cakes don’t drop, they sell fast.

Retailers in "being total shitbags" shocker
They replied to my tweet. They apologised and said it was an error which had been fixed.

When my mate went to collect them the bloke said they had gone up in price. In his head he was daring him to say he had to pay more but everything was fine and he wished him a good day :lol:

Edit. It hasn't been fixed. It's still showing the high price.

Last edited:
They replied to my tweet. They apologised and said it was an error which had been fixed.

When my mate went to collect them the bloke said they had gone up in price. In his head he was daring him to say he had to pay more but everything was fine and he wished him a good day :lol:

Edit. It hasn't been fixed. It's still showing the high price.
The “error” will have been that it was never to have been sold at the cheaper price.

If anyone spots any decent travel cups (the ones that stay hot for a couple of hours) for under £10, let me know.

Last edited:
£50 off new accounts @ Very; works on top of any black Friday deals they have on, which makes them very cheap for loads of electronics and the likes.

Switch Lite with Pokemon Shield & Minecraft £160 as an example.

Back