Black Friday hoover deals

Billy Fish

Striker
After a new hoover (OK, Vacuum cleaner for the pedants) to replace a dydon which is louder than a 747 on take off.
What's the SMB recommendations, don't want another Dyson, and what offers are out there?

After a new hoover (OK, Vacuum cleaner for the pedants) to replace a dydon which is louder than a 747 on take off.
What's the SMB recommendations, don't want another Dyson, and what offers are out there?

We have had a Dyson for past 11 years which has started to go, didn’t want another Dyson so saw that GTech had an offer on for the GTech Cordless Pro on Friday, which we managed to get, don’t know if the offer is still on.

Don't buy anything before xmas . You'll be ripped off . Don't buy any black Friday shit . You'll be ripped off . Wait until after xmas then go on the Argos site and buy a so called re-furb . These are usally brand new unused goods that some daft **** couldn't put together so they returned it to Argos . They check them out put a years g/tee on them and bang them out for next to fuck all . Can't fall off .

Don't buy anything before xmas . You'll be ripped off . Don't buy any black Friday shit . You'll be ripped off . Wait until after xmas then go on the Argos site and buy a so called re-furb . These are usally brand new unused goods that some daft **** couldn't put together so they returned it to Argos . They check them out put a years g/tee on them and bang them out for next to fuck all . Can't fall off .
Ripped off?. He's buying a f***ing hoover, man. Not a house

Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum NV681UK
I bought this a while back, it's the best hoover I've ever had, the suction is amazing - it resurrected my carpet, seriously good and it's currently on sale at Very as one of their black friday deals.

Sharks are the best Hoovers out there, love mine, it's tremendous.

Last edited:
Whats the noise like on it - That's one of the critical factors in the choice, I've only one set of ear drums and Dydons previous model have almost depleted them

Mmmm. Dunno really. Suppose it’s quite loud but the first setting it’s not.
Best thing I’ve bought really for a while.

Back