Black Friday deals

SAFC2403

Striker
Anyone seen any decent deals on cpu/motherboards?

Im looking to upgrade my PC. It’s a an i7-4770 do it’s quite old.

looking for any recommendations - it’s been years since I messed around with PC builds.
Are the ryzen chips any good??

Anyone seen any decent deals on cpu/motherboards?

Im looking to upgrade my PC. It’s a an i7-4770 do it’s quite old.

looking for any recommendations - it’s been years since I messed around with PC builds.
Are the ryzen chips any good??
ryzens are definately the way to go these days.

Problem is at the start of the month they released a new series of them and can you fk get hold of them, same with the new graphics cards.

3000 series have come down in price and are still awesome for the money though.

Keep an eye on PC Parts Black Friday Deals 2020 ⇒ Get the best price - hotukdeals if you havent already got your parts

Last edited:
ryzens are definately the way to go these days.

Problem is at the start of the month they released a new series of them and can you fk get hold of them, same with the new graphics cards.

3000 series have come down in price and are still awesome for the money though.

Keep an eye on PC Parts Black Friday Deals 2020 ⇒ Get the best price - hotukdeals if you havent already got your parts
Cheers mate - been looking at the ryzen 3 3300x but its been out of stock for months - the 5000 series are way beyond my price range.

So far have gone for this -
MSI B450 Gaming plus max - £70 from Scan
16GB Corsair 3200 DDR4 - £65 from Amazon
Ryzen 3 3100 - £100 Amazon

Think that should be a decent enough upgrade from my old PC - Case, PSU and GPU will be recycled from my current build.

EDIT - May look at a better CPU as i'm due about £100 in vouchers for Amazon. if i get them soon i may go for the Ryzen 5 3600 if its in stock.

Last edited:
Cheers mate - been looking at the ryzen 3 3300x but its been out of stock for months - the 5000 series are way beyond my price range.

So far have gone for this -
MSI B450 Gaming plus max - £70 from Scan
16GB Corsair 3200 DDR4 - £65 from Amazon
Ryzen 3 3100 - £100 Amazon

Think that should be a decent enough upgrade from my old PC - Case, PSU and GPU will be recycled from my current build.

EDIT - May look at a better CPU as i'm due about £100 in vouchers for Amazon. if i get them soon i may go for the Ryzen 5 3600 if its in stock.
3600 is the way to go espechially if you plan on playing games

Back