Black Friday Deals / Local Business Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the things in my Amazon basket I was looking at have gone up in price overnight :lol:

I had already noticed quite a few price increases this week anyway and had assumed they were doing that just to knock them back down again and pretend it was a discount, but it seems they haven't even bothered with that, just pushed the prices up.

all the things in my Amazon basket I was looking at have gone up in price overnight :lol:

I had already noticed quite a few price increases this week anyway and had assumed they were doing that just to knock them back down again and pretend it was a discount, but it seems they haven't even bothered with that, just pushed the prices up.
There are certain things I always try and keep in my recently viewed items so I can check back on the price every now and then, and from that alone I've noticed that some of these black friday "deals" are not deals at all. Prices are higher in some instances than they are all year round but it works cos all of a sudden they're OOS

Kindle versions only £1.99 and paperbacks a bargain £7.99 (Ideal Christmas presents).
Two of them even contain a totally fictitious football message board. ;)

It's been a strange old year sales wise. Start of the first lockdown saw a spike, then they died off all together until the middle of summer and had another spike then died again. Currently making more from Kindle Unlimited readers which is a pattern that's just evolved this year.
I'm getting in on the act!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if this is allowed so mods can delete if needed but...

Christmas eve boxes for bairns on sale here from someone I know. Great quality stuff and a good price (but I would say that wouldn't I).

For those of us who don't do TwatPyatt how do you get one of these?

Gentleman Jack for £19.99 on a lightning deal with an hour to go - be quick!

Sanctuary Spa bag of pampering products for £18.50. That's a good price. I love their products.

I’ve got a 33% off code far sanctuary spa if you want it

The discounts on Amazon tech products like Fire, Kindle and Echo are on now.

The bairn asked for an Echo Dot for Christmas but I've bought her the Echo instead as it has a better speaker in it. She'll be chuffed 😁

I bought two echo shows for the daughters as great as alexas and radio clock alarms

we have one in our rooms and it works great setting multiple alrams etc

I bought two echo shows for the daughters as great as alexas and radio clock alarms

we have one in our rooms and it works great setting multiple alrams etc
work as intercoms too, so if they wake in the night they can just drop in on you or put a story or music on etc

love mine

set the google home up in the kitchen and it is a clock/ timer/ radio seems ok

Anyone spots anywhere dropping lego on a deal anywhere can you tag me in please. Mostly the lego friends or harry potter stuff if you see it. Obviously, I`m searching myself but I`m bloody hopeless at spotting a deal

JP pet supplies on Fulwell road have some cracking offers on dog food. Just got a 15kg bag that is normally £48 for £35 so bought 2. I prefer to support this local shop than go to pets at home, they are really handy to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back