Black Friday Deals / Local Business Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
I assume everyone on the board has a Shark vacuum cleaner now following the Amazon Prime Day last month, but if you spot any good offers from anywhere which other people may be interested in, please post them on this thread.

Remember to post any deals that local shops/businesses are currently offering on a click-and-collect or delivery basis too. It is more important than ever that we support them now.

If you run a local shop/business and have a good offer, feel free to post it on this thread - our normal rules about not promoting your own business will not apply here.

I assume everyone on the board has a Shark vacuum cleaner now following the Amazon Prime Day last month, but if you spot any good offers from anywhere which other people may be interested in, please post them on this thread.
Nope, sorry, you assumed wrong.
Wouldn't have one, and certainly not for the prices that are being charged.

25% off twelve month PlayStation Plus Membership for anybody who have been waiting to renew their membership or wanting to add onto current subscription.
bought one a couple of year ago on this deal and still haven't claimed it
got the Shark vacuum in the last deal and it's still in the box in the living room giving me evils

Reactions: GTG
The discounts on Amazon tech products like Fire, Kindle and Echo are on now.

The bairn asked for an Echo Dot for Christmas but I've bought her the Echo instead as it has a better speaker in it. She'll be chuffed 😁

Xiaomi have some good deals on if you buy your phone rather than a contract, got our lass a redmi9 for £99 redmi-9 - Xiaomi UK 2 years warranty, their sales started last Friday but still some good deals if you have a rake about.

The discounts on Amazon tech products like Fire, Kindle and Echo are on now.

The bairn asked for an Echo Dot for Christmas but I've bought her the Echo instead as it has a better speaker in it. She'll be chuffed 😁

I upgraded a couple of mine to Echo 5's, they're much better, got a google home still in the box giving me evils that I'll put in the kitchen but I'm thinking of an echo 8 if the sound isn't great as it is mainly for music in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back