Black Friday Deals / Local Business Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take it you love yours then ? ;) :lol:

It's suction is fabulous, it'll pick the cat hair up nee bosh :cool:

I have a samsung vacuum that was incredible, but I've had it years and they don't make it anymore, I replaced a few parts and it was good as new but I admit it I was seduced by the Shark.... will have to see if it is better than my old samsung.

I am going to this weekend as a special treat once I have cleared all the clutter from covid sulking. I don't have carpets, I have two cats, so still lots to suck up.

Got two cats as well so it’s made a world of difference.

Take it you love yours then ? ;) :lol:

It's suction is fabulous, it'll pick the cat hair up nee bosh :cool:

Yea totally worth the money, used to have to pull up the hairs with a brush which probably wasn’t much good for the carpet.

Class phones. The specs of the mi 10 ultra is years ahead of anything else.

What are the cameras like on them? I'm almost finished a contract on a Huawei P20 Pro and can't decide if I should keep it on SIM only or get something else.

I need to be able to take pictures of a full shelving bay in a supermarket and then zoom in to read prices and product labels.

Class phones. The specs of the mi 10 ultra is years ahead of anything else.

Can't see the ultra but the 10 t pro is sold out, £160 off
What are the cameras like on them? I'm almost finished a contract on a Huawei P20 Pro and can't decide if I should keep it on SIM only or get something else.

I need to be able to take pictures of a full shelving bay in a supermarket and then zoom in to read prices and product labels.

Last edited:

I've gone onto sim only on my P20 pro as well. I've already decided on a Xiaomi for my next phone, not sure which one yet but fancy the mi 10 ultra or a cheaper one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back