Black Eye Friday

the saturday after black eye friday ive never seen any lad with a black eye walking about ,thats over 33 black eye fridays...However a few year back i did seen someone get a bust nose ...hmmm ....bust nose friday ???anyone ????
Never seen a Black Eye at any other time of the year as well.

Not since the 1970s anyway.

the saturday after black eye friday ive never seen any lad with a black eye walking about ,thats over 33 black eye fridays...However a few year back i did seen someone get a bust nose ...hmmm ....bust nose friday ???anyone ????
As a keen pugilist I can’t see the merit of aiming a punch at an eye when you can incapacitate an opponent with a blow to their nose.

100% agree it's a stupid f***ing name and encourages little shites to try and act the big man.

However, I've never seen any bother when I've gone out on this night and how the hell do you charge a name that isn't exactly official.

You mean little shites don't act the big man any other time of the year, when they've got alcohol in their systems?

Just had four pints in the Sandcastle with my best mate. No bother at all. We were the only two in like :lol:

Back