Black bird

I've just finished watching it, absolutely class. Had to hold back the tears at the end. Taron Egerton is excellent in it.
He was but I was a little worried at first that it was a vehicle for him to show off his muscles and his acting range. I'd argue that the fella who played Larry was the stand out performance.
Very good series overall.

He was but I was a little worried at first that it was a vehicle for him to show off his muscles and his acting range. I'd argue that the fella who played Larry was the stand out performance.
Very good series overall.
Yeah I was a bit surprised by his build. I thought they were both good as was Ray Liotta. Larry's voice was creepy as hell never mind the rest of him.

I agree Paul Walter Hauser who plays Larry Hall is outstanding, deserves all awards he hopefully gets. Just last episode to watch. Brilliant.

Really good that like, was hoping some of the girls/graves would be found in the end tho. Wouldn’t have minded a few extra episodes to see what happened afterwards rather than just getting told

Watched one episode while I was home. If I had whichever channel it’s on I’d probably watch the series.

Very good series, slightly dramatised for telly but gripping to watch. Both leads were excellent, Liotta's last role, and I was pleased they briefly explained what happened after rather than tacking on 2 or 3 extra hours worth to say very little.

One of the best series I've watched in a while still a couple more episodes to go, had to drag myself away from it or I'd have watched them all in one go 😂.

Will have to give this a watch.

Seen the spooky trailer with the man with the highly effeminate voice. Reminds me of the grandad off Family Guy and I assume his character is similar here, er maybe :)
It really is :lol::lol: but, it works.
Show is a cut above. Mostly down to excellent performances. And, Eggsy has become one of those ridiculous specimens of manhood :lol:

Back