Bizzare things you see at the match

SPUFF

Striker
Appeared to be a couple sat with a huge feck off holdall in family corner lower block tonight n 5 minutes in decide to toss it over wall behind them blocking half of the main walkway.
Steward obviously asked what the feck they were doing!!!

took my mind off the game for a bit anyhow.

2 idiots getting on the Burton supporters bus with Sunderland scarfs and getting a life home to Burton:rolleyes:

I once saw a head steward struggle to remove what seem like a lad aged about 16 from his seat. The kid had hold of a railing and the steward was karate chopping his arm while the police looked on and done nothing even though this steward was assaulting the kid. Eventually the steward realised the kid was going nowhere so just walked away looking like the tit he was.

Appeared to be a couple sat with a huge feck off holdall in family corner lower block tonight n 5 minutes in decide to toss it over wall behind them blocking half of the main walkway.
Steward obviously asked what the feck they were doing!!!

took my mind off the game for a bit anyhow.

The starting X1 last night

Genuinely curious why you think they are idiots?

Maybe they are MLF's living away from the area with no other way to get home.

London Branch has occasionally shared a bus with opposition fans for similar reasons.
I was be ironic, it was me and a mate travelling on the burton bus as we live in the area ( and are season ticket holders). £18 return instead of £50 made total sense, but I could have done without the shit performance. Their fans were sound and real football folk.

Last edited:
I was be ironic, it was me and a mate travelling on the burton bus as we live in the area ( and are season ticket holders). £18 return instead of £50 made total sense, but I could have done without the shit performance. Their fans were sound and real football folk.
So you were going for a Burton....

Fair play to you and a shame that you had to watch such garbage.

I've heard good things about the Burton fans too. Scary that 10 years ago they were non league and now they are going to the SOL and coming home with the points again. Shows how far we have dropped. Thanks Mr Moyes we will never forget you.

Fair play to you and a shame that you had to watch such garbage.

I've heard good things about the Burton fans too. Scary that 10 years ago they were non league and now they are going to the SOL and coming home with the points again. Shows how far we have dropped. Thanks Mr Moyes we will never forget you.
What was funny is that I called Burton last week to check it was ok, and it was. The lass in the ticket office said we would be on Bus 1, to which I replied wow how many coaches are you taking, 1 she said😀😀

Everybody in the SOL laughing when Jozy Altidore did a miskick.

SKP heading the ball out of the opposition goalie's gloves then proceeding to score a disallowed goal.

@hank williams downing a SOL pint of cold lager in one just before kick off.

Back