Bizarre substitutions in online supermarket orders

That Tesco free fruit for children is a brilliant idea, but I've felt physically sick a couple of times moving stock around on a display and finding a manky banana skin festering in the middle 🤢
What’s this free fruit and veg in Tesco, how does that work then? Just pick it up when you walk in?

What’s this free fruit and veg in Tesco, how does that work then? Just pick it up when you walk in?

Yes there's a stand in the fruit and veg section. Usually has apples, oranges and bananas in it. Children can pick it up and munch on it as they go round the shop.

It’s not the same thing but I often wonder about the rationale of some things I see on shelves in supermarkets. I’m talking about things in the wrong place where someone has clearly picked up an item them further round the shop they’ve seen something else and decided to get the other item instead. Rather than replace the original item in the correct place they just leave it in place of the replacement item.

Scum.

Sub-human scum.
I ordered 20 packs of XXL Durex blobs and got 5 packs of Cling Film instead, as a substitute.

20 ill-fitting posh wanks??

Last edited:

Back