Bitcoin

Titus

Striker
I reckon could be some cheeky bets on this stuff. I’ve never dabbled but maybe stick the odd £100 and wait for a tiny surge in sentiment.

A lot of people got wiped out trying to do that. They didn't understand why it had crashed so violently so were literally making donations every time they bought.

Terra wasn't a regular rug pull or just sentiment driven crash.

Last edited:
A lot of people got wiped out trying to do that. They didn't understand why it had crashed so violently so were literally making donations every time they bought.

I mean just like a bet. Stick a £100 on and if it’s lost it doesn’t matter. Daughter made a few thousand and I advised her to get it out. She took half out and I assume lost a lot of the rest. However, she enjoyed the process. I always thought the concept had no value but assumed I was just a dinosaur

Titus

Striker
I mean just like a bet. Stick a £100 on and if it’s lost it doesn’t matter. Daughter made a few thousand and I advised her to get it out. She took half out and I assume lost a lot of the rest. However, she enjoyed the process. I always thought the concept had no value but assumed I was just a dinosaur

It honestly wouldn't even be worth betting on. Doing something like that on one of the shitcoins that have taken a pounding, like @BRMC's well touted Orion (down over 80% YTD), may be worth gambling on (not imo, but at least there's SOME hope).

Terra is finished. It was a total ponzi.

BRMC

Striker
Terra is not going to get back to where it once was.

Some very dodgy stuff went on when it went pop.
It honestly wouldn't even be worth betting on. Doing something like that on one of the shitcoins that have taken a pounding, like @BRMC's well touted Orion (down over 80% YTD), may be worth gambling on (not imo, but at least there's SOME hope).

The lead guy at

People are getting wiped out leaving all their tokens centralised exchanges. Just looked at all those who hold their Chainlink on Bancor 😬

Orion is there to help people keep hold of their own token, on their wallets while having access to all the major exchanges liquidity.

Another major plus is the level of security it has compared to all the others. The lead guy is part of a group helping recover funds from exploited bridges.

Last edited:

googleboogle

Midfield

Just checked. And seen it was from £1 to £0.00056 in last 24 hours.

Then checked the 3 months. Ouch

NYMackem

Winger
People are getting wiped out leaving all their tokens centralised exchanges. Just looked at all those who hold their Chainlink on Bancor 😬

Orion is there to help people keep hold of their own token, on their wallets while having access to all the major exchanges liquidity.

Another major plus is the level of security it has compared to all the others. The lead guy is part of a group helping recover funds from exploited bridges.

Well you can't grumble about an 80% loss of value if it has all of those wonderful benefits.