Bitcoin

Hugh Gains

Winger
Nice one mate

I'd add before anyone goes chasing the magic beans to do some reading.

For instance you can't sell your nodes, so you have to consider that. Additionally rewards are subject to change, with 90 days notice. But that announcement will have an affect on price and affect things accordingly.

Another one is TIME WONDERLAND. 64,000 APY.

Titus

Striker
5 nodes [10 STRONG each] at average of $6000 a node.

Returning 15 STRONG a month and strong is over $700 as of today.

I've already earned back what I put down so now it's pure profit.

On topic of whales, they do exist and small and large cap have been susceptible to manipulation through FUD.

Wasn't doubting you mate - just think that something with those returns is going to go tits up, but if you've made the initial money back already happy days

BigPete

Striker

For instance you can't sell your nodes, so you have to consider that. Additionally rewards are subject to change, with 90 days notice. But that announcement will have an affect on price and affect things accordingly.

I know lad who was on about Olympus think it was Omh?

Was one of those crazy high APR ones. He's not short of coin so whacked a fair hit down and was making 800 a day.

Not sure how it's went since the drop in November as this was prior to that.

Hugh Gains

Winger
I know lad who was on about Olympus think it was Omh?

Was one of those crazy high APR ones. He's not short of coin so whacked a fair hit down and was making 800 a day.

Not sure how it's went since the drop in November as this was prior to that.

Few friends were in on some of the swap tokens early, 22,000%....

Now they're bored ape collectors
Wasn't doubting you mate - just think that something with those returns is going to go tits up, but if you've made the initial money back already happy days

Just wanted to elaborate. I still think it's worth a go, even one node and compound.

BRMC

Striker
5 nodes [10 STRONG each] at average of $6000 a node.

Returning 15 STRONG a month and strong is over $700 as of today.

I've already earned back what I put down so now it's pure profit.

On topic of whales, they do exist and small and large cap have been susceptible to manipulation through FUD.

When did you get those?

I fucked about at 0.08c for a DAG ( Constellation) node and got priced out at .18c

Super Mario

Central Defender

I've gone into time I think it's going to be quite stable now, what's the risks of strong nodes? Can they be circumvented?

Hugh Gains

Winger
I've gone into time I think it's going to be quite stable now, what's the risks of strong nodes? Can they be circumvented?

A rug pull and the inevitability of rewards being scaled at some point.

Fact is there’s 90 days notice to a scale down, so if you start now you should be fine. Unless the price of strong itself falls off a cliff.

For me it’s just another egg on the basket. I’m holding MNW which has announced its node program but it’s not live yet.

MNW is 1800 for a node and it’s sub $2 with a 60m cap. 17% a month.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Central Defender
It's not gambling like, it desperately needs regulations like as very soon people will be able to use smart contracts to gamble, it's already happening now, it will cripple betting companies as they will become obsolete, probably the first time crypto has actually had a real world use.

I've chucked a few quid into valearium Blockchain as they seem in a good position to take advantage when regulation does come, it's certainly can't go on as it is

It's not gambling like, it desperately needs regulations like as very soon people will be able to use smart contracts to gamble, it's already happening now, it will cripple betting companies as they will become obsolete, probably the first time crypto has actually had a real world use.

I've chucked a few quid into valearium Blockchain as they seem in a good position to take advantage when regulation does come, it's certainly can't go on as it is
Isn’t the whole point of web3 that there isn’t regulation?

Super Mario

Central Defender
Isn’t the whole point of web3 that there isn’t regulation?
Yes although it will never wash long term, regulation is absolutely essential, it will crash after that for a bit then build up again, I would imagine it will be a constant game of cat and mouse for the next 10 years with authorities and the big money behind crypto.

I think it'll be well within our lifetimes that you'll be using crypto to buy things in exactly the same way we use fiat money now.

monkeytassle

Striker
Yes although it will never wash long term, regulation is absolutely essential, it will crash after that for a bit then build up again, I would imagine it will be a constant game of cat and mouse for the next 10 years with authorities and the big money behind crypto.

I think it'll be well within our lifetimes that you'll be using crypto to buy things in exactly the same way we use fiat money now.
Not a chance. Its an instrument to gamble and a method of retail punters getting ripped off.