Bitcoin

BigPete

Striker
Who is a whale. Give me an example of a whale.
Musk there's one
Canny bit being moved about yesterday

"There are several ways in which the whales can manage the market. The “rinse and repeat” cycle is the most popular. A large player starts selling large amounts of digital money at below market prices. This causes panic, after which the cost of e-money drops sharply. The initiator gains the most benefit, buying assets at the most favorable rate, and then the cycle repeats.

Last edited:

monkeytassle

Striker
Musk there's one

"There are several ways in which the whales can manage the market. The “rinse and repeat” cycle is the most popular. A large player starts selling large amounts of digital money at below market prices. This causes panic, after which the cost of e-money drops sharply. The initiator gains the most benefit, buying assets at the most favorable rate, and then the cycle repeats.
Benzinga is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders.

I'd like to consider myself as a wall street trader perhaps not top but not a mug. I've never heard of this website and it's also an algo generated context piece of shit.
Musk there's one

Why would you sell at below market prices when you can sell at the market prices?

Last edited:

monkeytassle

Striker
You are the ever so clever trader as you like to say why are you asking me who talks shit?
Well that's the difference. I am a trader. You're lifting shit from auto created content full of ads designed to target people like you who think they know stuff. Sure "whales" exist but not how you think they do.

BigPete

Striker
Well that's the difference. I am a trader. You're lifting shit from auto created content full of ads designed to target people like you who think they know stuff. Sure "whales" exist but not how you think they do.
Well why are you asking me stuff then?
Or just another way to try get in that you are a trader.

We know..

monkeytassle

Striker
What sources should he/we be using?
The price. The site he is using is clock air for people who think they are getting an inside track.

Let's say for one moment this website is correct and whales are moving the market. So what. What do you do with that information?

The price. The site he is using is clock air for people who think they are getting an inside track.

Let's say for one moment this website is correct and whales are moving the market. So what. What do you do with that information?
Feel better about your bad choices because it is just the man working against you rather than you making mad financial decisions based on the advice of internet shysters.

BRMC

Striker

Do you not have any tips for where a novice trader can get support?

This fella has a free online guid to which may help some.

Personally I've looked for firms with new tech which have a real use case and strong fundamentals.

Who is a whale. Give me an example of a whale.
If you read candid accounts of stock brokers they all do it.

Some blokes I've know who've done well out of it were no more intelligent than the next man

Market manipulation can be applied to more than just stocks.

If you're a volume player then you can exercise some control over any market you play in.

monkeytassle

Striker
Do you not have any tips for where a novice trader can get support?

This fella has a free online guid to which may help some.

Personally I've looked for firms with new tech which have a real use case and strong fundamentals.
How to get rich quick. Yep that'll be good.

It's taken me 20y to get here. Reading a couple of books isn't going to get you guaranteed money. I'll happily gove you some titles but understand its a process of learning. If I'm right 51% of the time I'm a good trader.
If you read candid accounts of stock brokers they all do it.

Some blokes I've know who've done well out of it were no more intelligent than the next man

Market manipulation can be applied to more than just stocks.

If you're a volume player then you can exercise some control over any market you play in.
Again. Rubbish. Market manipulation is illegal and highly monitored.

BRMC

Striker
How to get rich quick. Yep that'll be good.

It's taken me 20y to get here. Reading a couple of books isn't going to get you guaranteed money. I'll happily gove you some titles but understand its a process of learning. If I'm right 51% of the time I'm a good trader.

Again. Rubbish. Market manipulation is illegal and highly monitored.
I'm not saying it will get people rich, but that's where people have to go for guidance as it seems to be a closed shop when it comes to learning how to trade the markets.

I used to trade on sports betting on Betfair, but found I often got tempted to gamble my position or winnings.

I find investing and holding is the best way for me. Made a nice return on my Chainlink, which I'm moving into a firm called Multi Chain Capital.