Bitcoin

contract migration

been planned for months but they started it today because of the Bitmart hacker preparing to sell a boat load of stolen tokens

you can swap your tokens through their website

This is legit then? So if I have Trust Wallet I should click the link and migrate?

Pacific

Striker

This is legit then? So if I have Trust Wallet I should click the link and migrate?
yeah it's legit

you connect via DApps on trust wallet and it's pretty straight forward after that. the v2 tokens as they're calling them will then be withdrawable in a few days after they re-establish the liquidity pool on the new contract

they're doing it to change the tokenomics as they reckon the way it is at the minute they can't get listed on big exchanges. so they're redistributing the tokens at a value of 1,000,000:1 so if you had a billion tokens currently you'll have 1000 of the new ones etc. actual value will remain the same though

if you've got telegram or discord loads of information on there

yeah it's legit

you connect via DApps on trust wallet and it's pretty straight forward after that. the v2 tokens as they're calling them will then be withdrawable in a few days after they re-establish the liquidity pool on the new contract

they're doing it to change the tokenomics as they reckon the way it is at the minute they can't get listed on big exchanges. so they're redistributing the tokens at a value of 1,000,000:1 so if you had a billion tokens currently you'll have 1000 of the new ones etc. actual value will remain the same though

if you've got telegram or discord loads of information on there
How do I do this on iPhone now you can’t run dApps?

Pacific

Striker
No bother, cheers.

PITA as there’s an option to connect on their site, it fires up Trust Wallet and asks to confirm then says it’s connected but when I go back to the browser it says it’s not connected.
i had to change the connected network to smartchain from Ethereum through the DAppp before it connected. not sure how that would look doing it through a browser like

i had to change the connected network to smartchain from Ethereum through the DAppp before it connected. not sure how that would look doing it through a browser like
Well it took a while and was a faff on but got there. Same as you, when connecting the wallet from the website has to switch from Ethereum to Binance smartchain.

Missed the 2% day 1 bonus but got the 1% so fingers crossed it’s all going through now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Pacific

Striker
Well it took a while and was a faff on but got there. Same as you, when connecting the wallet from the website has to switch from Ethereum to Binance smartchain.

Missed the 2% day 1 bonus but got the 1% so fingers crossed it’s all going through now.

Thanks for the heads up.
spot on

the new token is live and the marketcap is currently 79million so no damage done. should update shortly on trustwallet with values etc when CMC is synced

spot on

the new token is live and the marketcap is currently 79million so no damage done. should update shortly on trustwallet with values etc when CMC is synced
I’ve added the contract to Trust Wallet so see the new tokens but no value yet.

I take it the remainder of the v1 tokens are now worth diddly squat?

Pacific

Striker
I’ve added the contract to Trust Wallet so see the new tokens but no value yet.

I take it the remainder of the v1 tokens are now worth diddly squat?
worth buttons yeah

apparently something to do with the way bscscan works all the tokens gained through the tokenomics weren't picked up for the migration screenshot. although slightly annoying they're saying because the new token doesn't have the 10% tax you shouldn't be any worse off money wise as you won't now lose anything if you sell. which is true so i guess it's fair enough

BRMC

Striker
I mentioned XCAD a month or two back and it's really getting some momentum behind the scenes.

It's expected to be backed by the likes of Ali A and Mr Beast on YouTube + Jump Trading who are behind the likes Solana.

Sitting at $6.78 a token

hairynaker

Midfield
I mentioned XCAD a month or two back and it's really getting some momentum behind the scenes.

It's expected to be backed by the likes of Ali A and Mr Beast on YouTube + Jump Trading who are behind the likes Solana.

Sitting at $6.78 a token

Telegram?