1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitcoin

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Doctor Diesel, Nov 23, 2017.

1. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

only over 30k I think

2. AndrewP

AndrewP Striker

Amazon's shares remained fairly steady for years until very recently.

If only you managed to buy up WebVan.com or EToys.com stock in time though! Or GeoCities.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  3. LozB

LozB Midfield

Haha, now there's a flashback!

AndrewP likes this.
  4. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

Bitcoin ain't the bubble @AndrewP it's the motherfucking pin #Lambo #MOON

Coeus, Lambchops and AndrewP like this.
  5. PTR

PTR Striker

That's my issue now - the amount of money I'd need to put in to make it worthwhile is too much to risk.

I'm not really interested in putting a grand in to get 2 grand back when the risk of losing £900 of it is pretty high.

6. Doctor Diesel

Doctor Diesel Striker

of course it's a bubble but potentially a good way to make a lot of money in the short term

oh and the chancers who invested 200 quid in 2011 are now worth 1.5 million...

7. PTR

PTR Striker

That's the trick for many people - just like a ponzi scheme - knowing how much demand still exists in the channel. Because one that's gone, it has no option other than to crash.

The crux is whether it can crossover to mainstream before the speculation demand is gone

8. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

Don't gamble on bitcoin being "mainstram" gamble on blockchain having real world use

PTR likes this.
  9. Pacific

Pacific Striker

have a few hundred quids worth of ETH aswell which has seemingly slowed right down. debating selling and buying more Bitcoin

10. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

BUY THE DIP

Lambchops likes this.
  11. AndrewP

AndrewP Striker

If you believe the bulls, it's going to hit $100k. Can you afford not to invest BIG!!! You don't want to miss the boat!

PTR likes this.
  12. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

Reported for blatant shilling

AndrewP likes this.
  13. Revolut has announced crypto?

Sleepy likes this.
  14. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

Aye, there's a reason why it's not super duper news but I can't remember why ... maybe something to do with not being able to deposit into a wallet or something

15. Cult of Personality

Cult of Personality Goalkeeper

I’m not looking into investing cause I’m obviously far too poor to now :lol: but could you essentially buy a BTC and keep it stored on your mobile phone? That’s the side of it I don’t get. Do you need a running laptop/PC 24/7 or what..

16. Billy The Kid

Billy The Kid Striker

Compromise with her, tell her you will sell 2 but you want one just incase it ever hits that million mark

No7 likes this.
  17. No7

No7 Midfield

You can store it on an app on your phone

That's what our last conversation was and I think it's going to happen. I'm just getting ready to list 2 coins on LocatBitCoin

Billy The Kid likes this.
  18. Cult of Personality

Cult of Personality Goalkeeper

Always been interested in investing like, would love to get involved in something like this for a small amount even if it does absolutely nothing. Good luck with yours man!

No7 likes this.
  19. Sleepy

Sleepy Striker

Makes it much easier now!

20. pfoz88

pfoz88 Central Defender

Just signed to coinbase via your link too, used driving license as id, hasnt verified yet (30 mins later).
    Also signed to Blockchain and tried to buy 50 quids worth there, all went through smoothly untill for some reason at last minute they sent me a text validation code, came out of the app to check text code and when i went back to the app to enter it, had to log in again and transaction was gone. Money has gone from my bank but no BTC's in wallet.