• We are doing some more maintenance to the message boards this afternoon.
    The site will be unavailable for short periods.

Bitcoin

harmy

Striker
How’s does this work then?
do I just create an account and deposit money?
want to start low so do I just stick £100 into the account then buy £100 worth?

Super Mario

Full Back
How’s does this work then?
do I just create an account and deposit money?
want to start low so do I just stick £100 into the account then buy £100 worth?
If you are going to do it then don't put any money in you can't afford to lose, I know everyone says this about everything but this is basically as risky as putting £100 on a football match there's nothing tangible there, having said that I've got money in them... Just for the crack as much as anything.

Cult of Personality

Central Defender
If you are going to do it then don't put any money in you can't afford to lose, I know everyone says this about everything but this is basically as risky as putting £100 on a football match there's nothing tangible there, having said that I've got money in them... Just for the crack as much as anything.

This.

I put around £1700 in, in total, across a few different coins, my total value is currently just over £800.

I’m in it for the long haul though so not too fussed, yet. Although a lot of people would maybe panic in this situation.

Only ever use money you wouldn’t be at risk of financial difficult if you lost.

SHIBA INU is flying at the moment. Anyone on it? I’ve dumped my DOGE and replaced it with this. It currently has 800,000 holders but if Robinhood list it (which is widely expected) it will give exposure to another 37million dabblers.

SHIBA INU is flying at the moment. Anyone on it? I’ve dumped my DOGE and replaced it with this. It currently has 800,000 holders but if Robinhood list it (which is widely expected) it will give exposure to another 37million dabblers.
Sold mine last night after buying in earlier this week and seeing a nice healthy profit. Tracking it now to see whether to try and spot a dip.

Reactions: D.A

Butters

Winger
Bought about 8m for £50 quid a few months ago. Worth around £400 now but holding out for a little while yet.

SPUFF

Striker
Vechain neo etharium are my 3.

All plumetted as soon as i signed up 😂

mate sent a summary last night, paid £1456 n sat at £1079 now so not as bad as prior!

Thoughts on those 3?