Bitcoin

BigPete

Striker
I’ve got a wedge of solana, but don’t really know anything about it. Got it a month or so back after watching my maker value drop and drop. So far it’s done well, almost doubled inthat time. Anyone know anything about it?

Only bought it as SOL done well

MackemSmokey

Central Defender
Shiba inu is up +50% overnight, its on Robin hood now and something about NFT’s and burning coins, also some mad bastard bought 4.9 million dollars worth a few days ago

MackemSmokey

Central Defender
still massively down from where it was when it was added to the likes of Binance.

Aye i got 3,616,515 shib for £50 and it just kept dropping for weeks to where my £50 was worth £17 :lol:

I’d never invested in anything in my life so i thought i’d try a small amount first see what happens, i’ve never put a penny in nowt else since.

It’s worth £42.45 now like its up 69% in the last 24 hours i think ill leave it and have a look in 5 or 10 year

slightburns

Subs Bench
Wait, are you telling me that the blockchain code behind the high quality art below is NOT an investment grade asset?
I think if you read the story, you may have a better understanding of what has occurred.
I think you will find a blockchain which is valued at at nearly half a trillion dollars is pretty secure.

Last edited:

toxic tracksuit

Central Defender
Just signed up to Coinbase. Going to have a dabble with Shiba Uno or whatever it is. If I understand it correctly, every purchase 'burns' tokens, so reducing circulation and increasing value. Basically a deliberate massive bubble in the making. Is that righgt?
This whole crypto makes NEE sense to me like but in for a penny, in forra pund.

BRMC

Striker
We'll see. Keep buying those tulips.

🤣🤣

Just signed up to Coinbase. Going to have a dabble with Shiba Uno or whatever it is. If I understand it correctly, every purchase 'burns' tokens, so reducing circulation and increasing value. Basically a deliberate massive bubble in the making. Is that righgt?

That's because it's a meme coin.

You need to look for tokens that help solve real world problems.

I'd rather have 200 DAG than day 2 billion Shiba.

Last edited:

turtleiris

Full Back
I don't normally dabble in these dog shit coins, prefer as suggested above, looking for things that have decent utility or use cases. That said, I hoyed a ton in 'the next safemoon' a week ago upon someone's random suggestion. Up 600% presently. Evergrow ya call it, if anyone's interested, still tiny market cap currently.

BRMC

Striker
Half the world's wealth is going to be held in crypto by 2035? Righto.

It would be amazing if expertise was just a case of who can post the most half baked cheerleading videos made by obvious pump and dump shills.

You carry on believing he's an half arsed shiller.

aupaalaves

Striker

I'd stay away from it if I were you.

COTI is next in line to make a big leap apparently.

MATIC and Link haven't done much recently either so I reckon they'll have a surge as well.

Last edited: