Bitcoin

BRMC

Striker
I'm biased towards Orion Protocol and Coti since I have a canny bit invested in them. I'm expecting (some will say hope) that Coti does at least a X5 from where it is around 60c, and ORN should at least x8 from its position of around the $9 mark.

BTC is predicted to at least double over the next 3 months before a big selloff.

ETH could X3 in the same period.

You could be a nerd and invest in Crypto games like Axie Infinity which is similar to Pokémon. They just air dropped 60 million in USD to their early adopters.

safcsafc

Midfield
I'm biased towards Orion Protocol and Coti since I have a canny bit invested in them. I'm expecting (some will say hope) that Coti does at least a X5 from where it is around 60c, and ORN should at least x8 from its position of around the $9 mark.

BTC is predicted to at least double over the next 3 months before a big selloff.

ETH could X3 in the same period.

You could be a nerd and invest in Crypto games like Axie Infinity which is similar to Pokémon. They just air dropped 60 million in USD to their early adopters.
Predictions are worth very little in crypto IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR

lurker

Striker
How is a bunch of pixels, that anyone could copy or recreate, scarce?

If I have the Mona Lisa, no-one else can have it. An electronic file of an artwork is the opposite of scarce.

This misunderstanding of scarcity is going to leave a lot of people eating big losses. Its just a matter of when.
100 per cent this. It’s a greater fool theory graveyard waiting to happen.
If you know the secret to enormous wealth you don't sell it.
They make a fortune selling their so called secret knowledge to these gullible fools.

zwartekat

Striker
So you don't pay them to help you get richer?
There is a difference. In the case of Investment Banks and Financial Advisors there is basically a relationship where making a profit will be beneficial to both and will only really flourish if it does work for both.

With the world of crypto being so volatile it can work in the opposite way in that the 'advisors' often seem to be giving advice that will basically possibly only benefit themselves.

Not knocking anyone who wants to invest in crypto but not somewhere you'd want to go purely on the advice of others.

There is a difference. In the case of Investment Banks and Financial Advisors there is basically a relationship where making a profit will be beneficial to both and will only really flourish if it does work for both.

With the world of crypto being so volatile it can work in the opposite way in that the 'advisors' often seem to be giving advice that will basically possibly only benefit themselves.

Not knocking anyone who wants to invest in crypto but not somewhere you'd want to go purely on the advice of others.

Spot on in this regard it's similar to betting tipsters / affiliates who make a revenue share on the gross gambling yield of people they refer. It's often (almost always) in their interests for the tips to lose

BRMC

Striker

I suppose we all look for advice from people who have more experience than ourselves.

For every fraudster there are individuals like Raoul Pal offering sound advice.

pfoz88

Midfield
I’ve got a wedge of solana, but don’t really know anything about it. Got it a month or so back after watching my maker value drop and drop. So far it’s done well, almost doubled inthat time. Anyone know anything about it?