Bitcoin

hairynaker

Midfield
COTI flying like wish bank didn't block deposits to binance would have bought a load more... up like 40%

Get yourself a revolut card and just top that up, then use that card for Binance. I have a referral code for revolut if you want.

They are also great for when you go abroad.

pfoz88

Midfield
I’ve got Revolut, use it all the time. Just looked at buying Coti on Binance, doesn’t seem straightforward as it’s not a standard listed crypto, or is it?

BRMC

Striker
I’ve got Revolut, use it all the time. Just looked at buying Coti on Binance, doesn’t seem straightforward as it’s not a standard listed crypto, or is it?

Buy some BTC and then trade it for Coti x BTC.

I hope you lot getting into Coti have done some research.
This COULD be massive for those staking their coins!!! It will all hinge on ADA n

Coti just announced as the bank of Cardano with all payments to be passed back to stakers.

So IF an Amazon, Facebook or other large organisations decided to create their own stable coin on the ADA Blockchain, all payments will be settled in the Coti token creating vasts amount of profit for Stakers.

Ps: ignore the apparently past as it's been confirmed.

Last edited:

BRMC

Striker
Which Coti do you buy, or does it not matter? On binance there's Coti/bnb, Coti/BTC, Coti/busd, Coti/usdt ?

If you buy COTI/BTC you are hoping that Coti has a greater move on BTC. This will then give you more Satoshi's = more BTC for you when you go to sell.

My plan is to hodl and stake everything. I'm fairly confident it will at least cover my mortgage payments.

safcsafc

Midfield
If you buy COTI/BTC you are hoping that Coti has a greater move on BTC. This will then give you more Satoshi's = more BTC for you when you go to sell.

My plan is to hodl and stake everything. I'm fairly confident it will at least cover my mortgage payments.
I thought they were just which other crypto you were trading for coti at the time of purchase. Didn’t think it made a difference what you used.
Is coti not just the next xrp? Sounds similar and we seen what happened with that

hairynaker

Midfield
I thought they were just which other crypto you were trading for coti at the time of purchase. Didn’t think it made a difference what you used.
Is coti not just the next xrp? Sounds similar and we seen what happened with that

Exactly what I thought, there is a btc/gbp for example, just meaning you are trading pounds for btc and depending how the pound is doing means you get so much. Just like trading any currency against another.