Bitcoin

monkeytassle

Striker
Why would all these huge institutions invest billions if it's going to zero??

This is the internet 3.0 with all the deniers left behind.
It's because there is money to be made from market making it. And also if a crypto is added to an index then you need to be invested in it like it or not.

Fwiw I am still long bitcoin but I see no utility value in it

BRMC

Striker
It's because there is money to be made from market making it. And also if a crypto is added to an index then you need to be invested in it like it or not.

Fwiw I am still long bitcoin but I see no utility value in it

Or because it's becoming the new store of value.

Ja

BRMC

Striker
Last edited:

lurker

Striker
Does anyone know anything about DigitalBits (XDB)?

My son invested in it when it was just under 3 cents around three months ago and it continues to grow and grow (x20). He now has developed quite a fund and I really do not know whether this coin has ongoing potential (they announced recent sponsorship deals with AS Roma and Inter Milan) or whether he should take his money and run (I have warned him it is not real money until it is in his bank account).

When he decided to invest I suggested he spread his portfolio, place the majority in the well know coins and have one or two low value investments in coins with "potential". He really did not listen to anything I said and invested it ALL in XDB and is now telling me I should have possibly listened to him as my investments have been going in the opposite direction the last few days!
Put your mortgage into it, and then come crying on here when it all comes crashing down.
I never mentioned the chart. I said a big endorsement from a reliable podcast.

I'm very bullish on the firm's fundamentals.
I thought I could smell something

Last edited: