Bitcoin

googleboogle

Midfield
I suspect some people have lost a lot thinking they were onto a good thing. Savings/ loans etc to find this. And if they got in at the wrong time lost a fortune.

Apache Inbound

Central Defender
I suspect some people have lost a lot thinking they were onto a good thing. Savings/ loans etc to find this. And if they got in at the wrong time lost a fortune.

It’s an interesting thread. I’m thinking about dabbling with crypto at some point if there’s still an opportunity there.

Absolute noob tho so will need to research first.

BRMC

Striker
OK ether or whatever coin you have.

My biggest bet is on Orion Protocol and I don't want the token to moon. I need it to have a large daily volume with a lower token fee to increase my passive income.

My other is Chainlink which is going to be huge within the Blockchain community. It's the no.1 oracle out there.
Surely nee one spends bitcoin unless buying drugs?

It's not really a currency anymore is it.. ergo not sure what the point of it is.

BTC is on its way to being an asset alongside (possibly replacing) gold.

monkeytassle

Striker
My biggest bet is on Orion Protocol and I don't want the token to moon. I need it to have a large daily volume with a lower token fee to increase my passive income.

My other is Chainlink which is going to be huge within the Blockchain community. It's the no.1 oracle out there.

BTC is on its way to being an asset alongside (possibly replacing) gold.
Right but how do you crystallise it