Bitcoin

BRMC

Striker
Roughly translated. I hold bitcoin and blindly hope it stops going down.

If it does not drop below $27,500 this month I will be very surprised.

I don't hold a single BTC token.

I suppose we shall see regards to your price prediction.
The high days are over. Yes it’ll make a small recovery in the coming months but it’s over. It’s now just a case of getting the best exist strategy.
It’ll fall below 20k this summer

We shall see.

BRMC

Striker
Can you explain everything?

The South American countries getting involved, more hedge funds buying BTC and other reasons that I feel will turn more people to it.

I can see another huge crash to economies around the world, and the bankers and politicians who profit from it will walk away with their bonuses and no repercussions.
30-40%? It went from around 20k USD to around 3k.

If you're looking purely from the last halving cycle through to the covid run, I guess the above is right

I think you have to keep an eye on previous trends as they give you a feeling as to what could happen.

Clearly anything could happen when Musk is f***ing about.

Last edited:
The South American countries getting involved, more hedge funds buying BTC and other reasons that I feel will turn more people to it.

I can see another huge crash to economies around the world, and the bankers and politicians who profit from it will walk away with their bonuses and no repercussions.

I think you have to keep an eye on previous trends as they give you a feeling as to what could happen.

That makes it so volatile, from the outside looking in it’s seems more like game playing than investing to me.

monkeytassle

Striker

This is just largely bollocks isn't it

Danny

Goalkeeper
I put a few hundred quid into crypto a few months ago, after years of saying I’d missed my chance. Sure enough I’ve lost about £50. It’s my fault it’s crashed I’m pretty sure. Just going to leave it and see what happens as it was money I’d already written off tbf
I knew it was going to crash. Having that knowledge is worth a fortune. You can check my posts a few months back for proof. I guess I'm just lucky with the people I follow, knowing the people and knowing the market is key to success. For example people who followed Elon knew it was a volatile situation and made appropriate changes to their investments. Its all about having real time information. I'm in for the long run with £25 I expect to make at least 50k if all goes well. If it doesn't then so what! It's only £25 quid and it was worth a gamble.

Danny

Goalkeeper
We are all entitled to an opinion.
of course
But if you dont know what youre doing you can lose a fortune or the more worrying aspect if you believe you know a lot but really dont then you can lose everything.

Wish I knew enough to invest but then also glad I know nothing so I wont ever invest.
It's as easy as learning to drive. It's a navigation and its totally free to learn, it only costs money if you decide to open your wallet. Never allow a company to open a wallet on your behalf. I've made lots of mistakes so its not easy but if all goes well I wont ever have to work again or pay taxes ;) :D

Last edited:
Anyone know how to connect Trust Wallet to Pancake Swap on iOS since they removed the browser from the app?