Bitcoin

Danny

Goalkeeper
I've always wanted to get into the stock markets but this new money system is great. If you know what you are doing you can make a fortune.

PTR

Striker
What’s caused the massive drop today? Is it the news re: restrictions being imposed by China?
I know what the people on the reddit GME and AMC boards say. Because every time there is a sharp drop right before the american stock market opens, GME and AMC invariably jump. Seems to tie together.

But I'm sure MT will call me a moron for saying this out loud :)

Osklen

Midfield
I know what the people on the reddit GME and AMC boards say. Because every time there is a sharp drop right before the american stock market opens, GME and AMC invariably jump. Seems to tie together.

But I'm sure MT will call me a moron for saying this out loud :)

It’s went through quite a big drop though this after recovering over the last few weeks.

Reactions: PTR

Osklen

Midfield
I'm just going to hold my crypto and wait it out. It usually ends up higher than ever each time it crashes.

Yeah hopefully it comes back. I’m debating about investing and just whether to wait for it to drop further or not. Last one I missed and it’s back to a similar level.

safcforever

Striker
You only lose money by selling the dip.

Everything I'm seeing points towards a huge recovery.
The high days are over. Yes it’ll make a small recovery in the coming months but it’s over. It’s now just a case of getting the best exist strategy.
It’ll fall below 20k this summer

Titus

Striker
If you look over the history of BTC a 30/40% correction before the next pump is common.

30-40%? It went from around 20k USD to around 3k.

If you're looking purely from the last halving cycle through to the covid run, I guess the above is right

Winger
You only lose money by selling the dip.

Everything I'm seeing points towards a huge recovery.

Is this everything basically just historic trends?

1st rule of investing.
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."

FoldingStars

Full Back
I've always wanted to get into the stock markets but this new money system is great. If you know what you are doing you can make a fortune.
But if you dont know what youre doing you can lose a fortune or the more worrying aspect if you believe you know a lot but really dont then you can lose everything.

Wish I knew enough to invest but then also glad I know nothing so I wont ever invest.

xmfd

Winger
I put a few hundred quid into crypto a few months ago, after years of saying I’d missed my chance. Sure enough I’ve lost about £50. It’s my fault it’s crashed I’m pretty sure. Just going to leave it and see what happens as it was money I’d already written off tbf

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR