Bitcoin

Walter Ego

Winger
I hope you've made a pretty penny but my bets and they are bets are in bitcoin and eth. Like what is a doge coin? What can you actually do with it. Mental behaviour
Buy Teslas.

Are you worried for other people or because it will have a knock on effect to your day job? Could it have a knock on effect to your day job?

Fred

Full Back
I'm really really concerned about doge

I'm really really concerned about doge
So am I but I'm gonna ride the train until Saturday and see what profit I can make in that time. I know SNL isn't a big thing but Elon Musk is. Every time he has tweeted about it, the price has skyrocketed. That and the 'to the moon' craze to get it to $1, he will manipulate it so it happens to make himself look like a God and then it'll probably drop off a cliff after that.

Walter Ego

Winger
You can buy Tesla’s with other things too. It’s not exclusive

I can’t imagine it has any impact on his job at all, and I have a pretty good idea what he does
A knar that man. I bought mine with Urethreum :cool:

It's mad reading this thread back. Basically you two, the only real financial experts contributing to the thread, constantly being told that you know fuck all and that their mate Dave down the pub knows better :lol:

A knar that man. I bought mine with Urethreum :cool:

It's mad reading this thread back. Basically you two, the only real financial experts contributing to the thread, constantly being told that you know fuck all and that their mate Dave down the pub knows better :lol:
:lol:

i’ll stand by what I have said all along. The technology is useful, and has interesting use cases. But I see no reason for these ridiculous valuations. I think it’s a ponzi waiting to burst. I’ve made decent money from it personally so I’m not complaining, but I still think it’s absurd

Walter Ego

Winger

i’ll stand by what I have said all along. The technology is useful, and has interesting use cases. But I see no reason for these ridiculous valuations. I think it’s a ponzi waiting to burst. I’ve made decent money from it personally so I’m not complaining, but I still think it’s absurd
I agree with you. Be class if we're wrong though. Could buy another Tesla. :lol:

safcforever

Striker

The more I think about it the less sense it all makes.
The idea of a cryptocurrency is actually genius and needed in this day and age. However there’s so many of them and most have no purpose except to display numbers.
Who is losing this money that everyone else is gaining? It’s got to go pop as it can’t continue much longer. There will always be a few cryptocurrencies around but most will vanish. Surely?

The idea of a cryptocurrency is actually genius and needed in this day and age. However there’s so many of them and most have no purpose except to display numbers.
Who is losing this money that everyone else is gaining? It’s got to go pop as it can’t continue much longer. There will always be a few cryptocurrencies around but most will vanish. Surely?
My views entirely.

legend7

Midfield
I did a bit research online and just signed up to coinjar the other week but never hear many mention it, anyone have any info or bad reports.
Have to bank transfer can't use card...

Neb_Safc

Winger
I really like the look of CSTI (Cartesi) i jumped in with a few hundred at $0.63 wish i'd got more if im honest.

Last edited:

turtleiris

Full Back
Indeed most will vanish. The ones that last will have done interesting things, improved the tech in particular sectors, or replaced existing businesses unwilling to change. The majority do fuck all and will be shown as such. Still, make hay while the sun shines.

Wonderbra

Midfield
I’ve got Doge, XRP, Safemoon and Elongate.

Problem is I spend most of the day looking at my Trust Wallet.
Just bought 2billion Safecomet anarl 🤣

Last edited:

Vore

Central Defender
Took 4 figures EUR out of doge at $0.6, all back in at $0.5. Free doge.

Only started with crypto a couple months ago, now I'd be more disappointed to lose my crypto wallet than have my actual bank hacked because one has surged well past the other in actual value.

I really don't understand how Bitcoin is mined. I saw a bit on the telly of these illegal Chinese factories full of PC's making bitcoin and the electricity they use is more than Argentina uses in total, so it's actually destroying the environment. :confused: