Bitcoin

I'm told Elon Musk is going to make a speech on the 8th and this could well see prices going higher?
Just been made available on etoro so good timing coming up to Musks appearance on SNL this Saturday. I have a feeling that might come and go without much doing though. He’s always accused of manipulating the market so might leave it alone.
I should have read this first:)

Wurvin

Where do people store their ETH? Is Metamask a logical place to do it? Seems to be...dont have enough to make an offline ledger worthwile as yet.

Also, I'm using Binance to purchase, is there a more economical way? Fees to transfer from Binance to MM are pretty steep...

Darlo1973

Midfield
Put some money into ETH over the weekend.

Starting to get addicted to the Coinbase app on my phone as every time you look at it the balance has changed.

Neb_Safc

Winger
Where do people store their ETH? Is Metamask a logical place to do it? Seems to be...dont have enough to make an offline ledger worthwile as yet.

Also, I'm using Binance to purchase, is there a more economical way? Fees to transfer from Binance to MM are pretty steep...

you could just leave it in Binance and use the saver option to earn 5%?

I’ve got all of mine in a nexo account, apart from Doge and CTSI as they don’t support them yet.

turtleiris

Full Back
Doge is a timebomb and although plenty have made a few quid off it, a lot of money in fact, I do fear it will be used as a stick by the media and government regulators to demonstrate the dangers of volatility, crypto bubbles, and people piling in. All they need is a suicide, god forbid. A lot of people will be in a lot of debt when it goes pop. If it goes pop. It surely will.

Neb_Safc

Winger
Doge is a timebomb and although plenty have made a few quid off it, a lot of money in fact, I do fear it will be used as a stick by the media and government regulators to demonstrate the dangers of volatility, crypto bubbles, and people piling in. All they need is a suicide, god forbid. A lot of people will be in a lot of debt when it goes pop. If it goes pop. It surely will.

My couple of hundred doge is currently worth £1704, I'm content with letting it ride.

Seaham Towny

Striker

I have 50 USD in it that’s currently at 400.

The average Joe won’t end up in debt surely?

turtleiris

Full Back
I have 50 USD in it that’s currently at 400.

The average Joe won’t end up in debt surely?
There will be people who have maxed out credit cards and taken loans to jump on this, just like in 2017 bull run. Good job you lot seems sensible. Take out ya initial stake and let the rest ride or move it to something else that hasn't yet pumped, a mid to low cap coin. Not financial advice.

Fred

Full Back
I'm going to invest £300 in Doge today, with the hope that it'll push up to near enough $1 by Saturday and cash out a slight profit and then leave the rest in and play with the houses money and see how well or badly it goes.

Major

Full Back
What apps do people use to invest in crypto ? I’d love to have a craic, only small sums and more for fun than anything serious.

Fred

Full Back
What apps do people use to invest in crypto ? I’d love to have a craic, only small sums and more for fun than anything serious.
I'm going to use EToro. Robinhood seems to have a lot of negative press right now so outages at the times when Doge spikes significantly and their servers can't seem to handle it. I'd recommend EToro, Binance or WeBull.

Major

Full Back
I'm going to use EToro. Robinhood seems to have a lot of negative press right now so outages at the times when Doge spikes significantly and their servers can't seem to handle it. I'd recommend EToro, Binance or WeBull.
Is Etoro an all in one app, where you can buy and sell at the click of a button?

Fred

Full Back
Is Etoro an all in one app, where you can buy and sell at the click of a button?
Yeah and they take their money through spreads rather than hidden fees so you get what you see on it.

Only problem is it takes up to 7 days to be verified. I did it earlier on today so we might be waiting a while.

monkeytassle

Striker
I'm really really concerned about doge
I'm really really concerned about doge