Bitcoin

monkeytassle

Striker
Just forget it, we are killing the thread. If you want to discuss it further open a new thread or PM me?
In his own words:

At a presentation by Goldman Sachs in 1999 I was invited by the company to attend interviews. I got the job and was overwhelmed with emotion. I had secured an unconditional offer. I had a job as a trader at the world’s top investment bank at the age of 20, a full year before my Graduation. I returned to University and completed my degree. Three weeks after my final exam I was in London working as a trader. I took my professional exams and was sent to work and train on Wall Street in New York.

On my return to London I traded on the Pan European Equities Trading desk and quickly made a reputation for myself as a trader that took big risks, spotted trades that others had missed or hadnt considered and building successful franchise trading businesses. Word in the market spread and after 4 years at Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers came knocking and headhunted me for their European Trading Operations. I worked for Lehman Brothers for 2 years and built a built a number one ranked European Trading franchise there.

At this time I was an established trader in the market. I’d become the man to go to when you wanted to get business done no matter the size and complexity of the transaction. JP Morgan then headhunted me after only 2 years at Lehman Brothers to become a Vice President of their Pan European Trading Desk only a few weeks after my 26th birthday.

As an industry veteran I can tell you with certainty there are so many holes in this story. And vice president is, as I have said at least 3 pay grades below me so I do know what I am talking about.

He's a snake oil salesman.

It's ok to be wrong as a trader. You only have to be right 51% of the time to be a good one. What distinguishes traders is how they handle risk. If you're citing this bloke as a trading guru you're wrong. "retired" at 28 and now selling trading courses. His mates pal and van dam also selling how to trade packages.....

I guess if you don't know how the industry works then you fall for this nonsense.

BigPeter

Midfield
In his own words:

At a presentation by Goldman Sachs in 1999 I was invited by the company to attend interviews. I got the job and was overwhelmed with emotion. I had secured an unconditional offer. I had a job as a trader at the world’s top investment bank at the age of 20, a full year before my Graduation. I returned to University and completed my degree. Three weeks after my final exam I was in London working as a trader. I took my professional exams and was sent to work and train on Wall Street in New York.

On my return to London I traded on the Pan European Equities Trading desk and quickly made a reputation for myself as a trader that took big risks, spotted trades that others had missed or hadnt considered and building successful franchise trading businesses. Word in the market spread and after 4 years at Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers came knocking and headhunted me for their European Trading Operations. I worked for Lehman Brothers for 2 years and built a built a number one ranked European Trading franchise there.

At this time I was an established trader in the market. I’d become the man to go to when you wanted to get business done no matter the size and complexity of the transaction. JP Morgan then headhunted me after only 2 years at Lehman Brothers to become a Vice President of their Pan European Trading Desk only a few weeks after my 26th birthday.

As an industry veteran I can tell you with certainty there are so many holes in this story. And vice president is, as I have said at least 3 pay grades below me so I do know what I am talking about.

It's ok to be wrong as a trader. You only have to be right 51% of the time to be a good one. What distinguishes traders is how they handle risk. If you're citing this bloke as a trading guru you're wrong. "retired" at 28 and now selling trading courses. His mates pal and van dam also selling how to trade packages.....

I guess if you don't know how the industry works then you fall for this nonsense.
Your 3 pay grades above him well done said multiple times we get it.

Can we not just keep this on track with BTC and not have cock a waving competition.

Looking like going back up im only 200 down now from the big drop the other day. Glad bought in more.

monkeytassle

Striker
Your 3 pay grades above him well done said multiple times we get it.

Can we not just keep this on track with BTC and not have cock a waving competition.

Looking like going back up im only 200 down now from the big drop the other day. Glad bought in more.
I'm not cock waving at all. I'm saying this kreil guy isn't quite what he hypes himself up to be.

BigPeter

Midfield
I'm not cock waving at all. I'm saying this kreil guy isn't quite what he hypes himself up to be.
Not sure who he even is tbh. Not even sure theres a fool proof way of crypto.

Safer ways of doing it aye but end of day I still look at it more of a gamble then investment. Bit like an on going bet you can cash out whilst keeping it rolling.

What goes up must come down but just hope of holding to get a nicer chunk back out of it.

In his own words:

Head hunted to become a VP. Fucks sake :lol: :lol:

That is exactly what you're doing, from the getgo with your "My algorithm says buy" clever shite remarks.

He doesn't hype himself up to be anything, certainly not sat on a message board stating they are 3 pay grades higher and know it all.

For someone who knows it all, it's funny that you're scouring the internet for his autobiography. You sound a little jealous to be honest :lol:
I mean, you could continue to talk shit or you could let him know yourself?

I know which option you'll choose.

Not sure who he even is tbh. Not even sure theres a fool proof way of crypto.

Safer ways of doing it aye but end of day I still look at it more of a gamble then investment. Bit like an on going bet you can cash out whilst keeping it rolling.

What goes up must come down but just hope of holding to get a nicer chunk back out of it.
It's nothing to do with crypto and you're entirely right, cock waving at it's finest. Small cocks, but cocks nonetheless.
It's ok to be wrong as a trader. You only have to be right 51% of the time to be a good one. What distinguishes traders is how they handle risk. If you're citing this bloke as a trading guru you're wrong.

Sounds like you are citing him :lol:
bought £500 more of arp at the dip yesterday and its recovered a fair bit today :cool:
Already made mine back that bought and nearly covered the initial loss of the dip.
:cool:

Don't worry, the lads will be along once the tide turns slightly to remind us how we all fucked up and will never financially recover from this!!
@monkeytassle one last thing, it's easy to post shit about someone from the safety of anonymity, post up your name and we'll be able to verify your credentials...

Last edited:
The crypto market at the moment is like a huge electronic pyramid scheme.

There will be an almighty crash soon which will devastate crypto but also impact on the other markets.

Seriously now, if you're sitting on any kind of gains consider withdrawing your initial stake (or even all of it).

Finally, do not borrow to put anything at all into this bull market

monkeytassle

Striker
That is exactly what you're doing, from the getgo with your "My algorithm says buy" clever shite remarks.

He doesn't hype himself up to be anything, certainly not sat on a message board stating they are 3 pay grades higher and know it all.

For someone who knows it all, it's funny that you're scouring the internet for his autobiography. You sound a little jealous to be honest :lol:

I mean, you could continue to talk shit or you could let him know yourself?

I know which option you'll choose.

It's nothing to do with crypto and you're entirely right, cock waving at it's finest. Small cocks, but cocks nonetheless.

Sounds like you are citing him :lol:

:cool:

Don't worry, the lads will be along once the tide turns slightly to remind us how we all fucked up and will never financially recover from this!!
@monkeytassle one last thing, it's easy to post shit about someone from the safety of anonymity, post up your name and we'll be able to verify your credentials...
Aside from seeing his TV show I've never heard of the bloke in the trading world.

That is exactly what you're doing,
You seem to be taking this personally.

Calling out someone to be doxxed doesn't seem neutral to me.

Tbf MT is in the biz, I'd listen to him before you.

Last edited:
Aside from seeing his TV show I've never heard of the bloke in the trading world.
Then perhaps it'd be wise to reserve judgement and not be throwing around the snakeoil salesman remarks ;)

Look at it like this, you don't know the bloke, don't know what he teaches, and you're belittling him for something you're clearly unprepared or not cut out to do. You're having a cock waving contest with a retail investor/trader who never claimed to be an expert or a professional.. I recognise there is madness to what I do, some of it works and some of it doesn't overall I'm making money but then again I'm not a professional. With regards to bitcoin I believe Anton is on the same side of the fence as you, one of the things I found interesting about what he says and I doubt it's original is about inversion, I'd hazard a guess Anton has crypto holdings.
You seem to be taking this personally.

Calling out someone to be doxxed doesn't seem neutral to me.

Tbf MT is in the biz, I'd listen to him before you.
I'm not taking it personally, quite the other way... I believe MT is taking it personally :lol:

Not calling out anyone to be doxxed, saying one person's credentials can be verified then offering the chance for that person to verify theirs isn't doxxing. Me releasing his personal information without his permission would be doxxing.

I'm not doubting he's "in the biz", the point is we have someone that you can verify has worked in the industry saying one thing then you have someone on a message board claiming something else. To be a cock, you then have that person telling people on the message board to buy bitcoin and that interest rate cuts are coming... people like you might place trades based on that. Not that I'm asking you to listen to me before him? That's preposterous :lol:

Last edited:

monkeytassle

Striker
Then perhaps it'd be wise to reserve judgement and not be throwing around the snakeoil salesman remarks ;)

Look at it like this, you don't know the bloke, don't know what he teaches, and you're belittling him for something you're clearly unprepared or not cut out to do. You're having a cock waving contest with a retail investor/trader who never claimed to be an expert or a professional.. I recognise there is madness to what I do, some of it works and some of it doesn't overall I'm making money but then again I'm not a professional. With regards to bitcoin I believe Anton is on the same side of the fence as you, one of the things I found interesting about what he says and I doubt it's original is about inversion, I'd hazard a guess Anton has crypto holdings.

I'm not taking it personally, quite the other way... I believe MT is taking it personally :lol:

Not calling out anyone to be doxxed, saying one person's credentials can be verified then offering the chance for that person to verify theirs isn't doxxing. Me releasing his personal information without his permission would be doxxing.

I'm not doubting he's "in the biz", the point is we have someone that you can verify has worked in the industry saying one thing then you have someone on a message board claiming something else. To be a cock, you then have that person telling people on the message board to buy bitcoin and that interest rate cuts are coming... people like you might place trades based on that. Not that I'm asking you to listen to me before him? That's preposterous :lol:
I'm not going to be goaded into posting my details. You can believe what you like. I'm 40 and am a director at a large investment bank.

Also what is doxxing

I'm not going to be goaded into posting my details. You can believe what you like. I'm 40 and am a director at a large investment bank.

Also what is doxxing
I'm not goading you into posting your details. Just stating fact, like you say I can believe what I like... just as you can. I'm not the one who is a professional though and it looks a bit daft that you've even came this far with what you're carrying. Did you take offense to what was said or something? You seem to have went on a bit of a crusade and derailed two threads in order to protect your message board reputation, which wasn't even under attack.

Doxxing - search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent. A pretty shitty practice imo

The 90% monitoring algorithms I feel is exaggerated but I get the overall point he was trying to make.

Last edited:

monkeytassle

Striker
I'm not goading you into posting your details. Just stating fact, like you say I can believe what I like... just as you can. I'm not the one who is a professional though and it looks a bit daft that you've even came this far with what you're carrying. Did you take offense to what was said or something? You seem to have went on a bit of a crusade and derailed two threads in order to protect your message board reputation, which wasn't even under attack.

Doxxing - search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent. A pretty shitty practice imo

The 90% monitoring algorithms I feel is exaggerated but I get the overall point he was trying to make.
I've told you before. I use algorithms to execute. Not get ahead of the market. You won't understand this tho. So when I execute I will push it thru the algo (you choose which one of you can) and let the algo do its thing.