Bitcoin

monkeytassle

Striker
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes they are. Aren't you a f***ing professional in this field?

Haven't bought anything from him. He gives a lot of valuable information without having to purchase his course. Certainly more than a know it all on a message board.
Yes. He left jp as a vp and went no further other than his glittering TV career and subsequent make it rich like me programmes.

Me I'm 3 pay grades above him and have spent 15+ years doing this. I'm not out to impress you but if you like a ton you'd f***ing love me.

I'm not out to impress you but if you like a ton you'd f***ing love me.
I wouldn't though...

You could always take the issue up with him... "Hey Anton, that lecture you gave at the UCL in 2013... it was a load of shite and I think you're selling nonsense..."

He isn't selling secret to success shite either, quite the opposite and spends a lot of time exposing those who do. Just continue showing how out of your depth you are. Tried to come in with the clever shite and now you just look like a busted flush.

Last edited:

monkeytassle

Striker
I wouldn't though...

You could always take the issue up with him... "Hey Anton, that lecture you gave at the UCL in 2013... it was a load of shite and I think you're selling nonsense..."

He isn't selling secret to success shite either, quite the opposite and spends a lot of time exposing those who do. Just continue showing how out of your depth you are. Tried to come in with the clever shite and now you just look like a busted flush.
Do you think I'm making my job up here or something?

Ok plain question. Your confidante anton kreil. He says we watch algorithms 90% of our time. Whic algorithms did he say? And here's the doozy was he a trader or in sales? Hint. I know the answer as I worked with his boss.
You have more fuel than the BTC rocket. Why don't you ask him yourself, the issue you have appears to be with what he said. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to listen to someone of your stature :lol:

Chris Cathey?

Will be interesting to see what happens here
It will

"The firm told CoinDesk that any client funds it had held have been returned."