Bitcoin

monkeytassle

Striker
You aren't going to derail another thread pretending you don't use them then admit you use them(not that there's a problem with using them), are you? It would appear I've struck a nerve :lol:

Make me believe even more that what was said is correct, despite your protestations.
WHAT MAGICAL ALGORITHM AM I USING MAN YOU f***ing CLOWN

monkeytassle

Striker
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attempting to get the thread deleted knowing that his investment advice posted earlier in the thread might get him into trouble. Calm down, I was taking the piss... I'm not going to get in touch with your compliance department
It's a simple question. You said I use an algorithm to make money. If I had an algorithm that always made money the bank wouldn't exist, the designer would.

It's amusing how out of your depth you are.

Anyone jumped on Bee coin?
Do you put money into it or is it just like that pinetwork where it's only your data you give? I'd be hesitant until it reaches exchanges personally.
You said I use an algorithm to make money.

No I didn't. You've clearly bottled it in this long that it's distorted your memory, I said you spend 90% of your time monitoring algorithms... based on the comment from someone who formerly worked in the industry saying if you go into an investment bank you will spend 90% of your time doing so.

Angry, angry man :lol:

Last edited:

avacado

Central Defender
Do you put money into it or is it just like that pinetwork where it's only your data you give? I'd be hesitant until it reaches exchanges personally.

No I didn't. You've clearly bottled it in this long that it's distorted your memory, I said you spend 90% of your time monitoring algorithms... based on the comment from someone who formerly worked in the industry saying if you go into an investment bank you will spend 90% of your time doing so.

Just use ya phone to give data

monkeytassle

Striker

Right which is bullshit. Your mate in the industry probably fixes my screens. I can tell you I do not spend 90% of my day monitoring mythical algorithms. Despite what your mate in it says.

Right which is bullshit. Your mate in the industry probably fixes my screens. I can tell you I do not spend 90% of my day monitoring mythical algorithms. Despite what your mate in it says.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His name is Anton Kreil, I never said he was my mate either

Like I repeated in that other thread, his credentials are verifiable. For all I know you're just another internet persona.

Mythical algorithms? You already said they exist you turnip

Last edited:
No they aren't. He's selling shite secret to success nonsense. Doesn't strike me as an amazing trader.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes they are. Aren't you a f***ing professional in this field?

Haven't bought anything from him. He gives a lot of valuable information without having to purchase his course. Certainly more than a know it all on a message board.

Last edited: