Bitcoin

Titus

Striker
Pretty rapid crash again...

What is the cheapest way to buy BTC at the moment? Is it still buying XLM or something and sending it to binance and swapping to BTC?

Looking to throw a bit in to play around with

Not normally no, think Coinbase is among the cheapest out there
Do you buy an alternative coin first and use that to buy BTC with to avoid fees?
If you're gonna buy some, I'd wait a few days yet...unless you're just gonna buy and hold on to it for 5 years. The next bitcoin 'halving' is due next year so now is a good time to hop on board.

Last edited:

Titus

Striker

If you're gonna buy some, I'd wait a few days yet...unless you're just gonna buy and hold on to it for 5 years. The next bitcoin 'halving' is due next year so now is a good time to hop on board.
I'm just finding out the cheapest in terms of fees at the moment mate. Was going to keep an eye on things over the next few days

Joe Public

Striker

“Now is a good time to hop on board”.

And so the cycle continues...

Titus

Striker
“Now is a good time to hop on board”.

And so the cycle continues...
Don't get me wrong, I don't buy in to the whole long term thing with it. Rather have a bit of change to play around and I'm open to trying to capitalise on the rapid fluctuations.
£300 profit so taken out my original piece from this morning and left that in. Can't complain

Last edited: