Bitcoin

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Doctor Diesel, Nov 23, 2017.

1. CraigyLee

CraigyLee Striker

MT is fucking loaded anyway man

2. gazza.1990

gazza.1990 Midfield

He thinks he has proved us all wrong for some strange reason. The problem is nobody said he was wrong, we all knew it wouldnt last and it was effectively a gamble, he just couldnt or wouldnt listen to that reasoning.

Odd that he keeps coming back with this "i told you so" attitude when he told us fuck all we didnt already know would happen like.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  3. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

Why on earth would I be talking shit? I was on the phone with a billionaire yesterday. He didn't buy me a car either. Going to meet the owner of a start up hedge fund today too. I suspect he won't have a set of car keys for me either.

How much did you lose?

4. gazza.1990

gazza.1990 Midfield

Why are you being such an arrogant tosser?

I'm currently down around £200 now. I did take a profit a while back but i have since gone back in again (daft, maybe, time will tell), it then fell little further. It's an investment i can afford to lose if that happens. I haven't lost it yet as i've not cashed it in.

What is not to understand? People have made money from this, i say well done yet you just have a go at them. Bizarre attitude.

5. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

How am I being a tosser? I said it was a bubble and it was. Calm down.

6. gazza.1990

gazza.1990 Midfield

This whole "i told you so" attitude. Jumping back on the thread whenever there is a further drop etc.

No one on this thread disagreed with you, most knew it was a bubble and it was about timing to make money from it. Yet you seem to take great satisfaction coming on and claiming you knew everyone would lose (not everyone did or has)

7. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

Tbf I did tell you so. I'm coming back on as it's relevant

8. Big Sharp Teeth

Big Sharp Teeth Striker

You might want to re-read the thread. There were definitely those who saw crypto and block chain as the future, detailing the banks that were going to be using it and such like.

gazza.1990 likes this.
  9. gazza.1990

gazza.1990 Midfield

So did lots of others, including those invested in it, yet they haven't come back with this "i knew this would happen, i told you so, i was right" attitude. You've clearly done well for yourself and have a cracking job due to hard work but that doesn't excuse the arrogance.

Aye, maybe a bit hasty with the "no-one" bit. I was talking more about during the huge rise in Oct/Nov last year when there were many buying/selling at the ATH mark, at that point there were loads of us saying it would drop soon.

Big Sharp Teeth likes this.
  10. BigPete

BigPete Winger

Because their not your friends?

No point arguing just difference in people I guess.

If I has that amount of money I would make sure my friends and family were sorted.

11. chriswallace85

chriswallace85 Striker

Not sure about that like.

12. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Loads disagreed with him as they were planning on their coins only ever going up. To be honest though you didn’t need to work in finance to realise this was going to end up going tits up

Lambchops likes this.
  13. chriswallace85

chriswallace85 Striker

Very easy to say this when you haven't got it yourself.

14. BigPete

BigPete Winger

I know what type of person I am so it would be no problem.

What's the point of having obscene amounts of money in the bank if you don't use it?

120m is a crazy amount euro millions amount.

15. I would help friends and family if I won tens of millions on a £2 lottery ticket. But these blokes gambled £2m of their hard earned, a couple of pints may be even lads trips away but fuck changing their lives with what is essentially a payslip.

chriswallace85 likes this.
  16. Big Sharp Teeth

Big Sharp Teeth Striker

It’s all relative. What we spend on a night out would be considered obscene in lots of parts of the world.

In a sector such as finance, where people are relatively wealthy, someone coming in to a lot of money is unlikely to be seen in the same way as we might see a lottery winner.

chriswallace85 likes this.
  17. chriswallace85

chriswallace85 Striker

Well you know what they say about fools and their money...

18. BigPete

BigPete Winger

So I'm a fool because if I had 120 million I wouldn't sort out my family and friends...

Glad to be a fool then

19. Slatz63

Slatz63 Midfield

Forget Bitcoin. 50p pieces is where the action is now.

Wilfy likes this.
  20. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

I wouldn't take it. I would never expect him to give a bean to me. He's sorted his family and now lives in a palatial house in a beautiful vineyard. He's funding a load of start ups and enjoying his two kids. We'll played him.