Bit of fun. Post a pic of yourself in the form of a cartoon character

*sigh*

I guess I was the only one that read the help section prior to posting.

Here:

Help | RTG Sunderland Message Boards

everything you need to make you a prolific poster... well, aside from the content, of course.
Well I used to have no problem with Photobucket. Then the forum changed some stuff and the images were tiny so I just found it shite, then PB stopped working on here altogether so just decided I couldn’t be arsed.

Well I used to have no problem with Photobucket. Then the forum changed some stuff and the images were tiny so I just found it shite, then PB stopped working on here altogether so just decided I couldn’t be arsed.
I just copy a picture then use the symbol next to the smiley in the banner, top line on a new post

Paste the url into the section, then the pic appears

You can also just go to a search engine and look through the images. Copy the image and paste it. It seems to work for the most part.

Carty's suggestion is also a good way to post pics.

This was what I used to say when squeezing ex girlfriend's breasts.
no wonder you're single

Beep beep.
:lol:

You can also just go to a search engine and look through the images. Copy the image and paste it. It seems to work for the most part.

Carty's suggestion is also a good way to post pics.

no wonder you're single

:lol:
I’m not a technophobe really just never bothered looking for an alternative when photobucket stopped working.

Thanks for your help.

What about if it’s not an image from the internet?

Back