Bisto Together Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRyan

Striker
Aside from the fact that making gravy from granules is just disgusting how is this together project meant to work?

I was at the funeral of a 97 year old woman today, I've seen enough old folk. I can't get the smell of piss and Wintergreen out of my nostrils.

I have had curry sauce from the chippy a few times. When making gravy at home for a roast dinner, with guests no less, I would never use gravy granules.
You got any tips for making a pork gravy? Seem to get loads of fat but very little juices out of it.

For lonely old people who would love some company regardless of the hosts gravy making capabilities.

Reactions: mux
I made some smashing gravy on Xmas day. Made the stock out of the giblets and some veggies added the juices from the bird but not adding the fat. Thickened with cornfour and seasoned with lots of freshly milled black Pepper. Fantastic. I learnt it from my dear old Mam in fact Just the other day I was saying that my dad's very last words to her were "Beatrice you make lovely gravy." Before popping off to the great Sunday Dinner in the sky. I have always admired my Dad for his "famous last words" and hope that I am able to utter something equally as suitable when my time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back