Biscuits

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Gibraltar Mackem, Dec 6, 2018.

1. I love ginger mind.

I once went to Wagamama and had ginger chicken udon, then ginger cheesecake for dessert :oops:

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  2. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

Often eat a full packet of Viscounts in one go. There's only 8 in a packet mind.

the boot likes this.
  3. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

Ginger John likes this.
  4. Big Dave 53

Big Dave 53 Winger

Lightweights on here man - a whole chocolate cheesecake covered in peanut m&ms for me! Not every day mind ;):D

I know it's not biscuits - double pack of custard creams are my favourite in one hit.

5. Used to love Viscount Orange flavour, wish they still were still around.

6. I like double deckers

I’ve never eaten a full packet of biscuits in one go

7. I have. Digestives plus glasses of milk. Guaranteed to wake me up in the middle of the night with acid reflux. Alcohol is far better and less painful.

stephen cartwright likes this.
  8. :lol: I’m on a tablet for acid.

9. I have often wondered whether craving sugary food itself is a symptom of diabetes, or at least temporarily low blood sugar levels.

Usually at 5-6pm I am tempted to stuff my pyatt with sweets and chocolates.

10. the boot

the boot Midfield

Only had them when a birthday fell on a Sunday when I was a boy. It was like the perfect storm of birthdate and Sunday. Class.

11. You can still lose weight if that is below the body’s calorific maintenance level.

It’s like eating 1350 calories of carrots.

12. That is sooo ambiguous.

stephen cartwright likes this.
  13. :lol::lol::lol:

14. It's linked with insomnia. I forget the names of the hormones but one controls how hungry you feel and one controls how full you feel. They go a bit mad if you're not sleeping well and tell your brain that you are starving hungry and but you never feel full. You crave sugary food as it's a quick fix as your body thinks it is starving.

The diabetes symptoms were bad headaches, being thirsty all the time and drinking a lot, then peeing a lot including waking up a couple of times in the night to go.

15. Thank you

Ginger John likes this.
  16. Cox Green Fc

Cox Green Fc Full Back

Err that sounds awful

17. It's great when you're doing it but you regret it when you wake up later in the middle of the night. Story of my life really.

18. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

Good for the male circulation if you get my drift ;)

Ginger John likes this.
  19. Never risk it for a biscuit!

Ginger John likes this.