Birmingham

Duggins81

Full Back
Didn’t quite realise they were in so much trouble off the pitch like? Ground is apparently falling down, don’t know who the owners actually are. Apparently there is a faceless mask protest coming up where all the fans are wearing erm….white faceless masks to the game.

Don’t mind them as a club me. Proper working man’s club.

Didn’t quite realise they were in so much trouble off the pitch like? Ground is apparently falling down, don’t know who the owners actually are. Apparently there is a faceless mask protest coming up where all the fans are wearing erm….white faceless masks to the game.

Don’t mind them as a club me. Proper working man’s club.

You will probably be able to google the pictures recently released of the foundations of the ground. Basically looks like a scene from an episode of chernobyl.

We sold our ground to an old chinese lady who lives in a ran down flat so it's not too surprising.

You will probably be able to google the pictures recently released of the foundations of the ground. Basically looks like a scene from an episode of chernobyl.

We sold our ground to an old chinese lady who lives in a ran down flat so it's not too surprising.
Please tell me that isn’t true:lol:

Please tell me that isn’t true:lol:
A friend of mine has a season ticket there and said that he wasn’t allowed to the first home game of the season because they oversold season tickets per available seats due to grounds work, IIRC he said they found asbestos in the grounds that obviously needed rid of, so a bunch of ST tickets couldn’t get a seat :)

A friend of mine has a season ticket there and said that he wasn’t allowed to the first home game of the season because they oversold season tickets per available seats due to grounds work, IIRC he said they found asbestos in the grounds that obviously needed rid of, so a bunch of ST tickets couldn’t get a seat :)
You worry for clubs when stuff like that happens, sheer incompetence.

Ffs man :D
I’ve seen a couple of games on the tv and saw the empty seats and could never understand it. That explains why then. Sounds a mess like

Last edited:
Ffs man :D

I’ve seen a couple of games on the tv and saw the empty seats and could never understand it. That explains why then. Sounds a mess like

I kid you not, he was fuming. Absolutely no mention of the works needing to be completed / possibility of stand closure, when marketing the season tickets for sale - sold X amount, and then just as the season started, said only half of you can come to the first 2 matches :)

Last edited:
donald and co have spent way more than 20 million on safc and all the thanks they get is to be accused of pocketing money we know went to short
Probably should not have bought it if they had no clue how to run it mate. Now, before you reach for the reply button, I understand they put money in. That said, in PR terms, football terms and pissing fans off terms, it did not go very well. Don't hate them. Wish them no harm, but it did not work out well.

Probably should not have bought it if they had no clue how to run it mate. Now, before you reach for the reply button, I understand they put money in. That said, in PR terms, football terms and pissing fans off terms, it did not go very well. Don't hate them. Wish them no harm, but it did not work out well.
i agree with every word of your post..
its literally what i warned people about on here from day one...donald had a record of incompetence in football that should have been the primary concern....not the money thing.

Back