Birmingham Bars and the footy

Boot Cleaner

Striker
I'm in Birmingham the day of the final to see Gerry Cinnamon and can't imagine bars will have Sunderland vs Pompey on over the premier league.... I'm staying in the centre of Brum. Any recommendations?

If I hadn't have forked out a fortune on trains the bastard would have been binned!!

I'm in Birmingham the day of the final to see Gerry Cinnamon and can't imagine bars will have Sunderland vs Pompey on over the premier league.... I'm staying in the centre of Brum. Any recommendations?

If I hadn't have forked out a fortune on trains the bastard would have been binned!!
Aye, sell the tickets and train tickets and gan to the match

Broad street possibly the exception, but Brum is a fookin shite night out, really shite when u consider it our 2nd city!

Broad street possibly the exception, but Brum is a fookin shite night out, really shite when u consider it our 2nd city!

I'm no fan of Brum/Brummies being a Black Country lad.. But if you think Broad St is the best Brum has to offer and is a "shite night out" you haven't looked very hard.

I disagree. It is a fantastic night out with loads of great pubs. The Wellington, Post Office Vaults, Old Contemptables, Joint of Stock and many many more. I am speaking as s real ale drinker, so if your bag is lager and biddley bop music, then this won’t work for you.

Back