Birmingham 6

Are they free men? Did they win their appeal?

What justice have the families that were killed or injured in these attack got?

Their murderers still walk free and can never be prosecuted. People seem to over look that.
I’m talking solely about the wrongly convicted. Im in no way denying what happened to the victims was an atrocity and the real perpetrators not being caught equally so, that doesn’t make jailing and torturing six men ok.

There’s a reason it’s called a miscarriage of justice (heard of that term?)

And you still haven't shown any compassion or solidarity for the victims.

You started this thread to get bites like you do all the time.

I have every compassion for the victims, but torturing innocents and beating confessions out of them to lock up the wrong people was not doing the families of the victims any favours.

I’m talking solely about the wrongly convicted. Im in no way denying what happened to the victims was an atrocity and the real perpetrators not being caught equally so, that doesn’t make jailing and torturing six men ok.

There’s a reason it’s called a miscarriage of justice (heard of that term?)
And I'm talking about the victims. They seemed to be over looked.

I have every compassion for the victims, but torturing innocents and beating confessions out of them to lock up the wrong people was not doing the families of the victims any favours.
I've said that about 5 times on here. It was wrong and no one is denying that!

But the real cowards are walking free and never will be brought to justice.

Last edited:
And I'm talking about the victims. They seemed to be over looked.

They are not, Paddy Hill campaigned with the families to get this whole inquest opened and some closure for the families.

You were saying earlier the Birmingham 6 were "not innocent" which was frankly disgraceful.

Now you are backtracking but you jumped in and the damage is done.

They are not, Paddy Hill campaigned with the families to get this whole inquest opened and some closure for the families.

You were saying earlier the Birmingham 6 were "not innocent" which was frankly disgraceful.

Now you are backtracking but you jumped in and the damage is done.
They weren't found not innocent. I said they were members of the IRA or had links to the IRA. That said, they weren't connected to the Birmingham bombings and were wrongly convicted and tortured because the police needed a quick arrest and went for anyone who fitted a profile rather than looking for the real murders which is 100% wrong regardless.

They weren't found not innocent. I said they were members of the IRA or had links to the IRA. That said, they weren't connected to the Birmingham bombings and were wrongly convicted and tortured because the police needed a quick arrest and went for anyone who fitted a profile rather than looking for the real murders which is 100% wrong regardless.

Which you have retracted, thankfully.

Back