Birmingham 6

Has Chris Mullin made any comment on this, he reckoned he knew the true identity of the bombers, pity West Midlands Police didn't drag him in & beat it out of him years ago, astounding a serving MP could come out with such claims, above the law MP's, self serving wankers the lot of them.

Has Chris Mullin made any comment on this, he reckoned he knew the true identity of the bombers, pity West Midlands Police didn't drag him in & beat it out of him years ago, astounding a serving MP could come out with such claims, above the law MP's, self serving wankers the lot of them.
Remember when ken Livingston got involved?

You play with fire you get burned. If you associate or support a terrorist organisation be prepared to be under scrutiny. The brave men of the IRA didn’t even have the guts to hand themselves in. They let fellow countrymen/associates suffer. That about sums them up.

You play with fire you get burned. If you associate or support a terrorist organisation be prepared to be under scrutiny. The brave men of the IRA didn’t even have the guts to hand themselves in. They let fellow countrymen/associates suffer. That about sums them up.
Not that they'd be bothered now after Blair handed out the "Get out of jail free cards!"

stop changing the subject :)
Just trying to apply it to a contemporary setting. :lol:

Not that they'd be bothered now after Blair handed out the "Get out of jail free cards!"
Well done Blair. People forget the good he did.

You play with fire you get burned. If you associate or support a terrorist organisation be prepared to be under scrutiny.
No complaints here.

The brave men of the IRA didn’t even have the guts to hand themselves in. They let fellow countrymen/associates suffer. That about sums them up.
If you're in The Resistance against a oppressive regime (which is how they see themselves, regardless of what you or I think) you don't hand yourself in.

And as you say in the part I agree with, these lads were at the very least on the periphery of it.

Last edited:
It means they had a mate who was in the IRA.

So basically you were talking shite, fair enough.
They had semtex on their hands on were on their way to a funeral of a known member of the IRA.

The only one talking shit here is you. This whole thread is you looking to troll and get bites. I couldn't give a fuck if they were in the IRA. All I can about is the 21 innocent people who will never get justice.

So fuck the Birmingham 6, fuck the IRA, fuck anyone who supports them in anyway shape or form. Fuck anyone who sings vile rebel songs supporting the Provos. Fuck anyone who believes they are fighting for the cause.

People like you seem more concerned that 6 men will get justice. But 21 murder people and over 250 people who will have to live with the injuries of a bomb attack by cowards.

They had semtex on their hands on were on their way to a funeral of a known member of the IRA.

The only one talking shit here is you. This whole thread is you looking to troll and get bites. I couldn't give a fuck if they were in the IRA. All I can about is the 21 innocent people who will never get justice.

So fuck the Birmingham 6, fuck the IRA, fuck anyone who supports them in anyway shape or form. Fuck anyone who sings vile rebel songs supporting the Provos. Fuck anyone who believes they are fighting for the cause.

People like you seem more concerned that 6 men will get justice. But 21 murder people and over 250 people who will have to live with the injuries of a bomb attack by cowards.

You seem a but riled up there mate.

So not in the IRA and innocent, thanks.

Just trying to apply it to a contemporary setting. :lol:

Well done Blair. People forget the good he did.

No complaints here.

If you're in The Resistance against a oppressive regime (which is how they see themselves, regardless of what you or I think) you don't hand yourself in.

And as you say in the part I agree with, these lads were at the very least on the periphery of it.
Aye Tony & his Weapons of Mass Destruction, did loads of good!

Not specifically linked with the Birmingham 6 topic, but has anyone seen Daniel Day Lewis’ film ‘In the name of the father’ which is about the Guildford 4 (so it’s similar)?

Superb film and Daniel Day Lewis is fantastic in it.

Back