Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games

At times on here, it’s almost like this is the first major international event in our lifetime. :lol:

So the 100 metres, how far is it?
I was mistaken on how many events there is in a commonwealth games . I didn’t realise there was that many

I’ve watched events since the 70s man

I was mistaken on how many events there is in a commonwealth games . I didn’t realise there was that many

I’ve watched events since the 70s man
They’ve added in a lot of the para events which is inflating the numbers.

I’m sure when I was collecting the Tudor Crisp medals for Munich in 1972 that I’d sussed there was only 1 medal for the team events mind ;)

It’s like the Olympics with bowls and fewer countries. Also squash.
I don’t mind being ignorant . I’m just enjoying all the sport on BBC. Looking forward to the European thing next week

Must be really annoying the defunders who would go away with this

Here is my man in the discus okoye

In second

I didn’t know . Just that table has a lot of golds and I didn’t think there was that many events

I read there is a European Champs next week on the bbc
Aye, first day on Thursday is on the red button and on the main channels from then until the last day on August 21. Nine sports in total.

I’m sure when I was collecting the Tudor Crisp medals for Munich in 1972 that I’d sussed there was only 1 medal for the team events mind ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn’t realise the para events were combined

And I remember Tudor crisps anarl

The swimming alone must have 40+ events (including para events).

Back