Bioshock: Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy78

Striker
The first gameplay footage was released today and it looks class.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_9AFQ7toKA[/ame]

Shame it's not out for two and a half years like. :eek:

Looks class. I feel guilty not playing bioshock, but I ordered it yesterday for 5 quid. Can't wait to play it. I know I should of years ago!

It's not under the sea. Blasphemy to put the name Bioshock on it. Will still get it though.

Looks class, glad they are getting away from the under water theme abit. Although bioshock 2 was good thought the story was getting abit samey..

I played the first Bioshock and thought it was class, but read numerous reviews which put me off the sequel. I've just noticed it's available for under a tenner like so I'll probably order it, but I was just wondering what people's opinions of it were?

Last edited:
I played the first Bioshock and thought it was class, but read numerous reviews which put me off the sequel. I've just noticed it's available for under a tenner like so I'll probably order it, but I was just wondering what people's opinions of it were?
its a game i got for a tenner about 2 years ago on xbox, one of the best games ive played, clocked it loads of times, bought it for PS3 when i got that anarl...well worth a tenner of anyones cash, anyday
Superb game..the sequel didnt quite seem the same for me, excellent excellent game but i came away slightly disappointed, still well worth a playing for that price.

a game series i could a would never get rid of

Last edited:
its a game i got for a tenner about 2 years ago on xbox, one of the best games ive played, clocked it loads of times, bought it for PS3 when i got that anarl...well worth a tenner of anyones cash, anyday
Superb game..the sequel didnt quite seem the same for me, excellent excellent game but i came away slightly disappointed, still well worth a playing for that price.

a game series i could a would never get rid of

I was the same about the second, I think I had just built my hopes up too much and my expectations were so high I was bound to be let down.

Trying not to look forward to FNV too much in case that is a let down for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back