Binge viewing on films, documentaries, T.V programmes, etc.

GOT
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Godless
The Sinner
Narcos
Stranger Things

f***ing hell I’ve wasted some hours

I just can't get into some of the new stuff

Maybe I'm too old fashioned

All that's usually on my tv are classics like porridge etc & footy & Corrie of course

I thought that would take ages to watch but not so much

It was mostly half an hour twice a week.
So one hour a week
52 hours a year.
Times say 60 as is it that long?
3120 hours
130 days to watch all of corrie over the years ( est).
When you put it like that . . .

The first run of True Detective. Only about 8 episodes but I’m happy to state it’s one of the best shows I’ve ever seen on telly. Story, acting, cinematography ... empty flat green landscapes, one horse towns and despite the sunshine a pervading sense of creepy doom if you peel back the veneer of ‘ordinary life’. Just absolutely brilliant telly.

Closest I've come to binge watching something recently was Babylon Berlin - 2 series over 3 or 4 days or so.

More generally, I tend to have a few series on the go and mix and match watching them.

As an aside, @tunstall birdman, by binge watching films, do you mean watching several from a series of films in one sitting or do you regard watching a film from start to finish with no breaks as binge watching?

Closest I've come to binge watching something recently was Babylon Berlin - 2 series over 3 or 4 days or so.

More generally, I tend to have a few series on the go and mix and match watching them.

As an aside, @tunstall birdman, by binge watching films, do you mean watching several from a series of films in one sitting or do you regard watching a film from start to finish with no breaks as binge watching?
I mean this mate.:) But it could be over a few days when watching a series of stuff.

Found myself watching 'Bullseye' loads late at night for the past few weeks.

I mean this mate.:) But it could be over a few days when watching a series of stuff.

Found myself watching 'Bullseye' loads late at night for the past few weeks.

Think I've only ever done that with the original three Star Warses and also Lord of the Rings, when it come to films. Lord of the Rings was the first two on DVD then the third at the cinema.

Back