Bin dippers celebrating

They were all guilty of congregating having already been asked not to.
Most were guilty of leaving the place an utter shit tip.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Of course there are millions of great Liverpool fans and they absolutely aren't 'all' bad, but the idiots need calling out.

My very point the whole time! I've no problem whatsoever with dickheads being pulled up for their actions. Blaming young'uns for deaths that happened 35 years ago is pathetic though which is what I've been calling out!

There wasn't anything like that down in London last season with us.

Because we were in the final of a lower league trophy?

If we had won the Premier League and were the champions of England, hell yes I would be out in the streets.

Liverpool have won the League and the government are paying people not to work.

Somewhere out there is a Scouser with a lamp and a genie wondering what to do with his last wish...

We'd all be.

Well if true you'd all be wrong and irresponsible. Liverpool though. Very strange club & mentality. For sure Hillsbrough was wrong. But so was Heysel & general merseyside opinion is a decrepit stadium not fit for a UEFA final just inviting loads of opposition fans death. Athens 1997 saw fans charging turnstiles and grabbing seats not entitled to from fans who were. The whole Suarez carry on.

Well if true you'd all be wrong and irresponsible. Liverpool though. Very strange club & mentality. For sure Hillsbrough was wrong. But so was Heysel & general merseyside opinion is a decrepit stadium not fit for a UEFA final just inviting loads of opposition fans death. Athens 1997 saw fans charging turnstiles and grabbing seats not entitled to from fans who were. The whole Suarez carry on.
You punched a horse.

Liverpool have won the League and the government are paying people not to work.

Somewhere out there is a Scouser with a lamp and a genie wondering what to do with his last wish...
nah mate, they're all having a laugh and celebrating winning the league. you're on an internet forum

Back