Billy Joe Saunders

Ceverton

Winger
The british media hate him and Fury, the gullible public will let these slide under the radar and never appreciate their qualities because they believe they are the pantomime villains portrayed.

Look at this below, just like Fury in Germany vs Klitschko, a boxing masterclass that the uneducated casual boxing fan does not appreciate and class as boring. Many people who watch the Eddie Hearn PPV's 3 times a year who turn out to be boxing experts will not have even knew of this fight last night.

This is in the main boxing thread, loads of people praising BJS. I'm up to round 10 now, its a total walkover. Great performance.

The british media hate him and Fury, the gullible public will let these slide under the radar and never appreciate their qualities because they believe they are the pantomime villains portrayed.

Look at this below, just like Fury in Germany vs Klitschko, a boxing masterclass that the uneducated casual boxing fan does not appreciate and class as boring. Many people who watch the Eddie Hearn PPV's 3 times a year who turn out to be boxing experts will not have even knew of this fight last night.

I watched Fury in his first fight on ITV 4 on the undercard with a certain Carl Froch top of the bill, Sky are great at promoting stuff for their own interest but are totally shite as to what is really going on.

I watched Fury in his first fight on ITV 4 on the undercard with a certain Carl Froch top of the bill, Sky are great at promoting stuff for their own interest but are totally shite as to what is really going on.

Of course they are. They don't want to you to even think about stuff existing that isn't on their own channel.

It's similar with the football.

True. They did not pick up on Froch till has later years either, they were not really bothered about him during his earlier career in which there were amazing fights.

It was a Mayweather like masterclass in the art of boxing. Humiliated his opponent in his own backyard.
It was beautiful mate.

This is in the main boxing thread, loads of people praising BJS. I'm up to round 10 now, its a total walkover. Great performance.
I have posted this on purpose as a bit of a dig at the part time boxing fans that pipe up with their opinions as if they were fact for their 3 times a year viewing of boxing :lol:

I don't expect fighters to be especially nice. I don't really care.
I watch them fight.

I don't buy all the psychological bullshit that goes on before fights these days, it's either hype or diversion tactics and rarely adds anything to the actual fight. The difference with Saunders is he's a complete cock at all times, pissed off a lot of boxing people and doesn't know when to stop, so socially he's reaping what he's sown.

Back