Bigger Bees?

There’s a hive under my shed, I saw them big furry bassas going in and out today.
I love them, but the kids dinnit

Bee's are cool & the recent "heatwave" has brought them out early I think. If you see one crawl about, knackered, mix some water & sugar on a teaspoon & actually feed it.
No I'm not mad ( ;)) but it does give them the energy to fly home, as otherwise they will die.

Save a bee, now ya ****.

Bee's are cool & the recent "heatwave" has brought them out early I think. If you see one crawl about, knackered, mix some water & sugar on a teaspoon & actually feed it.
No I'm not mad ( ;)) but it does give them the energy to fly home, as otherwise they will die.

Save a bee, now ya ****.
Cheers I'll do that!

Haway the bees, you fluffy little buggers!!

Save a bee, now ya ****.

I've done that before and put the sugar solution on my palm and had the bee sitting on my hand drinking it. It's fascinating :cool:

Back